The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s maybe abusing weight loss injections? I know she’s definitely exercising and eating less but the weight loss seems so drastic. It’s kind of easy to use online companies to access these when all you do is fib about your weight and bmi. Or was she actually this slim back before her pregnancy? She honestly looks the slimmest I’ve ever seen her.

Maybe it’s just the oversized clothes making Her look extra lean but in any of the exercise fit outfits she looks so lean, I can’t see any fat.
She definitely wasn't that slim pre-baby. She had curves and didn't have the pallor of a famine victim, but I doubt she's gone as far as Ozempic or Wegovy. Also, Mawk doesn't strike me as someone who would let his wife use unnecessary prescription meds. She could break her neck and I could see him withholding the pain because he doesn't want her to put "poison" in her body.

Y'all, it's that damn damp house. There's probably mold and rat feces all over it (not to mention week old pasta bake in the fridge). Kids bring home bugs from daycare, we know this. But she's ALWAYS sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just putting this out there, Anna mentioned in a video years ago that disordered eating runs in her family. I hope that is not the case with Anna, but...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I would wager ED or bordering on ED behaviours. Documenting every tiny snack and Waitrose salad, the obsession with particular angles of her body, constant references to exercise and "self care." Orthorexia maybe, which is so so common in new mums. As irritating as she is, it's worrying!

I wonder if there's the element of competition... It seemed to have started after Lily posted about her body changes and struggling to make healthy meals and then all of a sudden Anna started posting all her super healthy and super efficient meal prep. As someone who has had disordered eating in the past, you do end up competing (in your head) with someone you don't like or see yourself in 'competition' with in other ways... e.g. something as aesthetically motivated as social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I would wager ED or bordering on ED behaviours. Documenting every tiny snack and Waitrose salad, the obsession with particular angles of her body, constant references to exercise and "self care." Orthorexia maybe, which is so so common in new mums. As irritating as she is, it's worrying!

I wonder if there's the element of competition... It seemed to have started after Lily posted about her body changes and struggling to make healthy meals and then all of a sudden Anna started posting all her super healthy and super efficient meal prep. As someone who has had disordered eating in the past, you do end up competing (in your head) with someone you don't like or see yourself in 'competition' with in other ways... e.g. something as aesthetically motivated as social media
Has her exercise increased recently? I know she’s always enjoyed it to a certain degree but i feel it’s more excessive now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I suspect exercise is something she turns to in times of uncertainty. When they first moved to Brighton she became obsessed with the gym, had a PT she saw several times a week, v focussed how much she could lift etc.

You can see she is really affected by the renovation running over schedule. And can you imagine what a bleeping nightmare it would be to surreptitiously get Mark to step up without him feeling emasculated. It’s annoying enough watching her pretend he’s in charge of the reno on vlogs, imagine what it’s like in real life.

Anna has that annoying people pleasing schtick. Faux deference as a means of control. Irritating but it’s still sad to witness this all play out.

Reactions: 21
What I got from her Q1 review video today is that her key achievements have been booking about half a dozen holidays and losing weight via a mix of compulsive exercise, being very picky and careful with what she eats and a few rounds of food poisoning / illness to help along the way.. can't believe she can manage to be that smug / proud of 'achieving' this in the space of 3 months but that is probably the type of headspace you get into when you barely leave the house / have any proper work / have any meaningful social interaction with people outside of your Mawk.

She forgot to mention the compulsive overshopping ... dread to think what she spends on clothes / accessories which probably rarely ever leave the house.

Reactions: 25
I imagine hanging out with Zoe hasn’t done her self image any good - she’s very small.
The fact is she can’t continue down this path - it’s not sustainable. She’s going to make herself really ill, or pack it in and get much larger.

Reactions: 10
For all her healthy lifestyle it is worrying that she is always ill. My children both went to nursery and I was perfectly well when they were small. I may have caught the occasional cold (or a particularly horrible dose of D&V which my daughter kindly brought back from PGL), but I never suffered like Anna. I wonder if it's because for the last 10+ years she's been working from home so has been isolated from the odd colds the rest of us might pick up from work (or actually leaving the house!)

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else not care to hear about Anna's travels plans? Like hun, read the room.

No surprise she didn't meet her crafting hobby goal if she started with crocheting a cardigan!!! Blanket for RalphieChops, scarf, pot holders? Also no surprise she's abandoning it for the trendy it-girl pottery class 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
exercising excessively is probably the only way she could get away from mark for a bit. he needs to get a job.

Reactions: 10
I’m barely 5 minutes into her video and I’m already enraged. She says that it’s her dream to go to Copenhagen Fashion Week, which is in August, but she probably can’t because her parents might have plans and there’s no one to look after Ralph.

Umm, how about her stay-at-home-husband Mawk? Why can’t he look after Ralph so she could go on this dream holiday of hers? Either:

a) She’s too codependent to go on a solo trip(sad) or
b) Mark isn’t okay with looking after their kid on his own for a few days (even more sad)

Reactions: 40
It’s bizarre she had to put her foot down and insist on having a few hours in the day to herself. She’s bringing in multiple six figures a year (or was at one point not long ago), you’d think her husband would take the initiative with giving her time? These are the dickheads who will tell you they are feminists / left leaning etc but when it comes to actual domestic labour, childcare etc it’s straight from the1950s madmen style playbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Umm, how about her stay-at-home-husband Mawk? Why can’t he look after Ralph so she could go on this dream holiday of hers? Either:

a) She’s too codependent to go on a solo trip(sad) or
b) Mark isn’t okay with looking after their kid on his own for a few days (even more sad)
If mawk was at home, who would take crappy pics of Anna in Denmark? Also he loves a jolly and I'm sure they've both managed to convince themselves mark has cool scandi outfits. Mark's too much of a supposed alpha in his head to look after his child whilst Anne goes to work

It's weird to me that Anna can't leave her son with any one but her parents for a couple of days? Have she and mark not got a village of family and friends to help with ralph, or are her and Mark living on their own mould infested island with no other life forms apart from the bacteria/viruses which seem to infect them on a weekly basis?

Reactions: 8
And Anna has to pretend he’s the boss
Really?! I watched Anna years ago and don’t really watch her now. I was quite young when I watched her so always thought mark was quiet but didn’t pick up on anything else.

is There anything in particular he’s done? I’m curious now!!

If mawk was at home, who would take crappy pics of Anna in Denmark? Also he loves a jolly and I'm sure they've both managed to convince themselves mark has cool scandi outfits. Mark's too much of a supposed alpha in his head to look after his child whilst Anne goes to work

It's weird to me that Anna can't leave her son with any one but her parents for a couple of days? Have she and mark not got a village of family and friends to help with ralph, or are her and Mark living on their own mould infested island with no other life forms apart from the bacteria/viruses which seem to infect them on a weekly basis?
To be fair, this sounds very normal - I’d happily leave my six year old with friends while my husband and I went away (and he’d be absolutely cool with it), but there’s no way I’d leave my toddler. Massive ask, hard work, and kid would be distraught. Grandparents or nothing at this age is pretty par for the course!

Reactions: 11
To be fair, this sounds very normal - I’d happily leave my six year old with friends while my husband and I went away (and he’d be absolutely cool with it), but there’s no way I’d leave my toddler. Massive ask, hard work, and kid would be distraught. Grandparents or nothing at this age is pretty par for the course!
But what about marks parents, why is childcare left to Anna's parents

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.