Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w8g

VIP Member
tbf I wonder if Anna knows who she is, I certainly cannot remember any distinguishable personality traits or style preferences that would make me go "ah, that's anna edit"
her personality type is ✨affiliate links✨

ETA: may i please nominate myself for the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
What’s all that “colour theory” stuff? It’s not bloody rocket science. Some colours suit you, some colours don’t. And regardless of whether you’re a mid-easy-upper-lower-winter or not, head to toe beige looks shit on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I would so much rather see skin with lines and pores and movement than having people sell their over-injected, weirdly smooth, uncanny valley faces as just the result of skincare and ‘good genes’…

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This is profoundly idiotic. Fair enough on most of them, but she wore the Celine Trio to DEATH, and couldn’t rave about it enough - this is not a purchase you ‘regret’, it’s a purchase that no longer fits with your Victorian asylum day release aesthetic, there is a diff.
Please let the next thread be "The Anna Edit: The Victorian Asylum Day Release Aesthetic".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jkir

I’m usually a lurker but I have to say this. I used to be a fan of Anna up until a few years ago. Now it feels very business like (sell, sell, sell), copycat and strategised. I understand this is part of ‘influencing’ but she has no content that feels like real life, personal or authentic - it just isn’t appealing. I can following a fashion brand account or a makeup brand account for this. Her content is very bland, try-hard and a bit cringe at times. I hope she does find herself again as she seems lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

bossybird

Wow I can't believe she is the same person. I used to really like her YouTube vids, food, interiors fashion and makeup. She looked healthy and happy and Mawk wasn't in it much. Now she's a wreck, her fashion is just woeful, her complexion is grey and the makeup she wears is laughable. She has totally and utterly lost her way. Her half arsed lazy content is repetitive, boring and irrelevant. That ridiculous grimace and standard leg in front pose in every picture with her mouth slightly open and those brows and cave woman hair! I wish someone would be honest with her, maybe Lilly tried and that's why she's been ghosted. Although I doubt that because in many ways Lilly is just as bad but at least she has acknowledged that's she's lost. Anna is carrying on like it's all good and nothings changed.

Reactions: 45