The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened between them?? Lily and anna? Dying to know and sorry if already stated somewhere
We don't know for sure but the big falling out is discussed a bit more on Lily's thread. Check the recaps (first post of each thread).

Reactions: 5
Surely you can’t catch same cold twice in succession? I feel like if covid taught us anything it was that you develop resistance for a bit?!
I think if you don't fully recover, then you are in this weird state of "not being healthy, yet not being sick" and it makes it very easy to catch anything again. Like if I have a cold and have to go to school bc of my absence percentage, the chances I will be down again in 2 weeks are rather high. And seeing MarkAndI don't isolate and live in a moldy mansion, I would believe her, though in true girl boss fashion she uses it as an opportunity to bombard her followers with another dose of affiliate links, so I refuse to feel sorry for her, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely you can’t catch same cold twice in succession? I feel like if covid taught us anything it was that you develop resistance for a bit?!
I feel like she’s just making up excuses not to work lol
Also. Where is the option “get off my d…”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Anna Edit #20 The Anne, Mark and Ralphie Chop Grinch Edit
Too bad you can't have the strike through in the titles 😂

Reactions: 9
She is so disgusting. This woman needs to chill the duck down with all her affiliate links

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's frightening is Anne's "fans" really go out of their way to comment their support for this garbage.

The Anna Edit #21: The Affiliate Moon Face Edit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.