The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MawkandI deletes any constructive comments meanwhile Lily will call the person a "Karen" and the circle of ignorance continues. I know some ppl on here have followed Anne and Lily since they started in their early 20s but the person they were then in terms of income and lifestyle are not the people they are now. They will never willingly go back to that no matter how much ppl suggest it. For some reason, ppl on Lily's board will comment how "she should do what she used to do" or go back to the "old Lily". Those people do not exist anymore and haven't for quite a few years now.

MawkandI will spend a fortune on clothes and reno and Lily will spend a fortune on two personal trainers on a weekly basis and trendy Soho furniture that will go out of style in a season. The fact neither has thought to use their obscene income for another side business or biz ventures as another source of income to create generational wealth (and they are def in a position to do that timewise and financially) shows that these two are still in a 20s mentality and just spending on themselves.

I do wonder if they still have friends who do not make as much income as they do (i.e. friends who have to work 5 days a week and do not make six figures) and if their friendships with them have changed. Most likely, they will have removed those friends (either willingly or the friends just cut them out) b/c I can't see those friendships surviving with either of these vacuous ignorant narcissists.

These women make enough money that they don't even need a side business. They could easily just be investing. We know they wouldn't be doing it themselves, but they make enough money they should be able to hire a halfway decent financial manager to do it for them. Not that they'd be able to spot the difference but oh well.

Lily doesn't have the drive to run a business, and Anna doesn't have the business sense- she knows her numbers are down and she hasn't changed her strategy. She has no ability to run a business. She would just open a sweater and purse boutique and watch it suffer until she'd have to close it.

If these girls don't have at least a million in their personal bank or investing portfolios, they've been doing something wrong. This is the tit I'd LOVE for them to talk about. Money. The world. Their worries about the future because they both have kids.

And yet. They just keep posting outfits and spend spend spending their money.

Ahaha this comment made me laugh
View attachment 1748676
THE HONESTY AND THE FACT THAT HER LIGHTS ARE OFF IN HER HOUSE OVER THIS 😂😂😂😂😂

Anna! Nobody wants a bleeping dupe! Why are you so brazen?! What a ·tacky· grab for the £

🌚 I totally see what you mean 😂
One last note to Anna: no makeup makeup is doing your brows and blush. It's not a full face of subdued color. Yikes. Did you not get the Hailey Bieber memo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This hairstyle is SO unflattering on her, why does she do it?
It gives me school kid vibes.

I can't tell if her hair is straight and she's trying to give it meh texture, or if her hair is a 2b and she doesn't know how to air dry it into its natural texture. This hair looks like 2a/2b hair that's just been brushed as though it's straight hair (a textured hair crime unless you can oil it enough to make it into smooth waves, but the feel will still be weird)

Reactions: 6
Ok, so the sister is in Canada so it seems like Mawkandi could’ve moved in with her parents!

Do we think the decided to do their extension in the winter to save money? It just seems so dumb knowing that there will be walls missing and seams unfilled, not to mention the single glazed windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s been looking extra rough and masculine these days.
Rough (and dry, lol) I agree with but masculine is such a weird adjective to use. Is it supposed to be bad? Are there correct ways to be physically masculine and feminine without buying into the stereotypes of beauty standards?

It gives me school kid vibes.

I can't tell if her hair is straight and she's trying to give it meh texture, or if her hair is a 2b and she doesn't know how to air dry it into its natural texture. This hair looks like 2a/2b hair that's just been brushed as though it's straight hair (a textured hair crime unless you can oil it enough to make it into smooth waves, but the feel will still be weird)
Her hair is straight I would say, if you look at her pics after she got a fresh haircut it's pretty apparent. The only waves she gets are the hair straightener ones. (Like Lily, lmao.) And 2a/2b hair brushed out wrong would have more frizz and the "curl/wave pattern" would be less consistent.
IMG_8814.jpg

Reactions: 8
Rough (and dry, lol) I agree with but masculine is such a weird adjective to use. Is it supposed to be bad? Are there correct ways to be physically masculine and feminine without buying into the stereotypes of beauty standards?

Her hair is straight I would say, if you look at her pics after she got a fresh haircut it's pretty apparent. The only waves she gets are the hair straightener ones. (Like Lily, lmao.) And 2a/2b hair brushed out wrong would have more frizz and the "curl/wave pattern" would be less consistent.
View attachment 1748840
In that case, I don't know why she goes for texturing her hair when she lives in a damp house and it's a damp season in general in the UK. Her hair just kind of looks like a wig these days

View attachment 1748840
Who is this 😅

• Haha
In that case, I don't know why she goes for texturing her hair when she lives in a damp house and it's a damp season in general in the UK. Her hair just kind of looks like a wig these days
She probably chooses products that aren't suitable for her hair porosity, so the product can't penetrate the hair, leaving an oily film instead. And if she doesn't use cleaning shampoo/peeling, which I doubt she does, each time she adds a new layer of product she also adds up more build-up which leads to her hair looking beaten down, greasy and wet despite being dried. The one length haircut doesn't improve it either.

Yeah, I'm really not sure why she's not had layers trimmed in yet. It's pretty hard to go for texture and volume when you still have a cut meant for someone who wants an uptight bob. She should have just popped into a salon last she was in London. Weird.

She probably chooses products that aren't suitable for her hair porosity, so the product can't penetrate the hair, leaving an oily film instead. And if she doesn't use cleaning shampoo/peeling, which I doubt she does, each time she adds a new layer of product she also adds up more build-up which leads to her hair looking beaten down, greasy and wet despite being dried. The one length haircut doesn't improve it either.
She’s been using Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo since 2009 lol it strips the life out of your hair. They suggest using it once a week but I bet she uses it every day.
Also, guys, 🪐✨ 🌝 new profile pic 🌝✨🪐

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s been using Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo since 2009 lol it strips the life out of your hair. They suggest using it once a week but I bet she uses it every day.
Also, guys, 🪐✨ 🌝 new profile pic 🌝✨🪐
Na, no way she washes her hair daily. Like every other influencer, she makes a huuuge deal out of washing her (very easy) hair. I can smell it all the way from Shoreham.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what happened between them?? Lily and anna? Dying to know and sorry if already stated somewhere

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1748840
You know what’s said? The Anna in this picture still looks nice, well put together and not outdated. This Anna could sell me her lipstick, her hairstyle and the sweater.
Anna 2022 looks unhealthy, unhappy and I wouldn’t touch her choices, because I really really don’t want to look like her.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.