The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes against Ann's "Good vibes only āœŒšŸ¾" policy, the comment never stood a chance of making it to Monday

• Sick
Reactions: 24
If only they would invest the same energy and vigour they display when someone dares to (in this case very eloquently) suggest Anna's content sucks and is unrelatable in creating the content in question. She's here just to milk her followers. āœŒšŸ»Nothing else.

Reactions: 18
She has been instructed by Mawk to generate as much cash as possible.

All she does is post af-links. Finds dupes which equates to more af-links. And now Mawk has joined in with his own edits which now means even more af-links.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She has been instructed by Mawk to generate as much cash as possible.

All she does is post af-links. Finds dupes which equates to more af-links. And now Mawk has joined in with his own edits which now means even more af-links.
Anna and Mark: you'd make more on affiliate links to electric cars than to the jewelry, baggy clothes, and rotating skincare. Is that enough of an incentive?

This is already deleted. Someone worked overtime
At least it will live here forever. It was on her IG post of all brown clothing. Currently the second post on her page.

Reactions: 11
Sincerely hoping she decides to do something with this suggestion.

View attachment 1747044
This comment must be such a slap in their faces that they have to delete it asap but yet Anne got to šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ» suck all the shame up and šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ» continue to link the fk out of everything she shows cos thats the only lazy lucrative way they survive.

Reactions: 5
MawkandI deletes any constructive comments meanwhile Lily will call the person a "Karen" and the circle of ignorance continues. I know some ppl on here have followed Anne and Lily since they started in their early 20s but the person they were then in terms of income and lifestyle are not the people they are now. They will never willingly go back to that no matter how much ppl suggest it. For some reason, ppl on Lily's board will comment how "she should do what she used to do" or go back to the "old Lily". Those people do not exist anymore and haven't for quite a few years now.

MawkandI will spend a fortune on clothes and reno and Lily will spend a fortune on two personal trainers on a weekly basis and trendy Soho furniture that will go out of style in a season. The fact neither has thought to use their obscene income for another side business or biz ventures as another source of income to create generational wealth (and they are def in a position to do that timewise and financially) shows that these two are still in a 20s mentality and just spending on themselves.

I do wonder if they still have friends who do not make as much income as they do (i.e. friends who have to work 5 days a week and do not make six figures) and if their friendships with them have changed. Most likely, they will have removed those friends (either willingly or the friends just cut them out) b/c I can't see those friendships surviving with either of these vacuous ignorant narcissists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is shameless. At the end of the day it's her easy money, she can spend it as she likes but dressing it up as "capshool wardrobe" and pretending to have a budget and a regular income- I could barf.

Anna would have been fine in an office somewhere having a 9-5 job and the internet would lose nothing for it. The endless praise of these bland, insipid, talentless people for the absolute bare minimum effort is baffling. How does Anna, and any other influencer, look at the amount of underserved cash they receive for copy/pasting a website link on a social media page and not feel any shame for taking the mick? A lot of super rich people live lavishly, what bothers me is that all these people pretended being their viewers' besties, just like everyone else, for years so they could grab more money and now they have the audacity to feel like they are victims when a legitimate criticism drops on their page, in a sea of sycophantic arse kissing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bit chilly this morning, MawkandI must really be regretting those single glazed windows? What a monumentally dumb decision, even without the skyrocketing energy prices.
I hope Anna is able to advocate for the baby and insist on having the heating on. No doubt Mawk is busy showing her pictures of babies left in the snow in northern European countries for their health.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone think of similar influensers to Anne who actually managed to do a social media exit, and not live off their partners income? With the whole household on the same income stream it seems unlikely theyā€™ll quit anytime soon, but how long can they keep deleting constructive feedback for? They canā€™t possibly think this situation will last forever? I would love to read your thoughts on a future exit for Mawkandi.

Reactions: 6
Oh God, just saw a preview of her ~clean girl~ make up TT in her stories and I'm feeling dizzy šŸ˜µ
In the 15 seconds (duration of the story) I counted 9 jump cuts šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

Also, how creepy does Mawk look in that story with Chops in Uggs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh God, just saw a preview of her ~clean girl~ make up TT in her stories and I'm feeling dizzy šŸ˜µ

The whole newton family is creepy these days

Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t notice, I was too distracted by the huge damp stain on the wall of their temporary kitchen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Tbf, frequent cuts are typical for twitter, they make talking videos more "fluent" while not consuming the limited time, edits become more engaging and overall it triggers people's short attention span which provokes them to scroll more. However I snooped around and god lord.

"no make-up make-up I can do, I've been doing it for years šŸ˜›"

First of all, orange foundation is anything but no-make up look, second of all, years of bad make-up don't make you a pro. I am so bleeping tired of this.

Reactions: 11

Her face looks particularly šŸŒš šŸŒ in that TT.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna in her Zoella (social media BF replacement) and Futureself collab sweatsā€¦ with no mention of the fact sheā€™ll have been given them for free, and itā€™s therefore an advert. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
omg yes. Have just watched it (couldn't finish it, why does she put YT like videos on TT??), and she does that hand movement that gen z always does on TikTok, the hand in this almost fist like position close to the face? I cant describe it better, but I've seen people do that on TT and it's always ones much younger than Ann With an A.

Reactions: 1
omg yes. Have just watched it (couldn't finish it, why does she put YT like videos on TT??), and she does that hand movement that gen z always does on TikTok, the hand in this almost fist like position close to the face? I cant describe it better, but I've seen people do that on TT and it's always ones much younger than Ann With an A.
šŸŒš I totally see what you mean šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.