The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am waiting for my train, so I will give it a try, lmao
- The most interesting thing at chez Newtons are their new rat roommates.
- She still claims to have a capsule wardrobe despite constantly buying new clothes and publicly confessing she forgot about some of her items.
- Went on a press trip to Paris with Mark (šŸ¤¢), didn't bother to make any content about the brand/event and signed off for the weekend after signing off for Paris.
- Mark's (šŸ¤¢) photography skills are as terrible as Anna's fashion style. Or her poses. (Walking into a wall, talking to a fence, walking into a fence, open mouth, weird puckered lips...)
- Still haven't address the radio silence between her and Lily.
- A HUGE BOX OF PASTA THAT WOULD SATE AN ENTIRE ARMY OF RATS for 2 people because they are soo so so busy.
- Sold her Patagonia jacket for a trendy Arket one. (Talk about investment, right.)
- Their kitchen renovation is about to start and she has begged for engagement on instragram, pretending she doesn't know where she should move her stuff.
- Mandatory mention of the browsTM.
- Ralphie Chops is the only child enjoying being outside as Mark (šŸ¤¢) is the only human enjoying being outside.

Idk anymore, feel free to add more! šŸŒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
excellent recap @peppin šŸ‘
Adding to your list - getting roasted on Twitter hence the title for this thread šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A little surprised sheā€™s having her kitchen reno done over Christmas. Means she wonā€™t have her space to do Waitrose adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she will only start kitchen reno early next year.
Meanwhile the rats live on.
And her capsule wardrobe continues to expand while she wears fugly clothing combination.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She surely would have pre-filmed that back in August?
Indeed. Also wouldnā€™t surprise me if the kitchen Reno was done and thatā€™s the reason theyā€™ve got mice (rodents hate upheavel)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m assuming itā€™s stating in November because itā€™s gifted and the company theyā€™re getting it from prioritizes paying customers and did them when weatherā€™s better.

Also ā€” good shout with already completed and rodents are there now because they hate upheaval.

A little surprised sheā€™s having her kitchen reno done over Christmas. Means she wonā€™t have her space to do Waitrose adverts.
Nah she ruins Xmas itself by eating roast without gravy. She doesnā€™t deserve Xmas šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That hotel room in her video looks like a prison. That breezeblock chic certainly goes with the rest of her ā€œaestheticā€.

• Haha
Great recap can I also add...

Went to the Tulley's scare fest with Zoella but was too embarrassed to mention it
Also went pumpkin picking with Zoe, any mention of that?

Reactions: 4
Would Anna ever wear Zoeā€™s poo-y green jumper? Not she aesthetic

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m surprised they arenā€™t moving back in with her parents during the extension reno. I realize they have The Chops now, but it seems like such a long time to be cooking on a hot plate and maybe having a fridge that worksā€¦especially during the winter šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m surprised they arenā€™t moving back in with her parents during the extension reno. I realize they have The Chops now, but it seems like such a long time to be cooking on a hot plate and maybe having a fridge that worksā€¦especially during the winter šŸ˜¬
Is Anna's sister back living with her parents now? Maybe there's no room for them!

• Wow
Otherwise how can she plead relatable/poverty? Bloody hell, they can afford to rent too. Cate St Hill is renovating her place too, I am excited. She is quite a minimalist style influencer.

Reactions: 5
Is Anna's sister back living with her parents now? Maybe there's no room for them!
Ohhh good point. I just assumed she went back to Australia after the summer šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Mark probably hates her too. Putting all sorts of not Mark approved ideas into Annaā€™s head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh good point. I just assumed she went back to Australia after the summer šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Mark probably hates her too. Putting all sorts of not Mark approved ideas into Annaā€™s head
I don't know if she's living there -but I think Anna mentioned her parents and sister where looking after Chops while they were in Paris, so I thought maybe she was staying there at the moment.

Can anyone see any comments with Lilyā€™s name in them? Iā€™m pretty positive sheā€™s blocking comments on YT with Lilyā€™s name

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.