The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he didn't even put his own edit together? He just approved it. Lazy dork

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
“He spent ages pouring over this”

omfg drag him Anna! Thank you for confirming how slow & useless he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The number of links shes pushing is making me feel sick...I just cant see how they go about their days with any feeling of substance, they both seem overwhelmingly lost

Reactions: 24
This natural hair thing she’s doing is not cool. She looks like a wet dog 🙄
That photo promoting skin + me… am I the only one that thinks her skin doesn’t even look good there? It popped up on my feed and first thing I noticed was black heads around her nose and above her lip. Perhaps I zoomed in too much. Dunno who that advert would actually work on…

Reactions: 17
So Anna to write "pouring" rather than "poring". I wonder if she's got Mark on that digital wardrobe app so he can photograph all his wardrobe and compile useless statistics.

Reactions: 13
Yep. I'm wearing an oodie and thick leggings. Not only is it cosy, but it lets me turn the heating down/use the heating less, because like a lot of people I am watching my energy bill with much trepidation. No doubt this isn't a concern for her.
Just make sure it’s not too cold that your pipes freeze! Any damage from a burst pipe will be way more expensive I’d imagine.

Reactions: 6
As IF mawk would wear anything tye die... even something as subtle as whatever it is in that screen shot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How come Chops doesn’t get his own edit? Or does that come later in the renovation once the budget gets tight?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
scrolling through the old threads and... how can a person have this much of a glow down while their life and income supposedly gets better, I'll never know. can anyone tell which year this pic is from? she looked great.
View attachment 1737584
Anna was never perfect, but this is the Anna that got me hooked on Bourjois, NARS, MAC etc

I'd wager that was closer to 2012/2013

The current Anna only serves to show me what not to buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stop whatever you’re doing. The Mark edit is up for y’all. What’s festive about this?
Dying over the mark approved undies, lmao. But I also find so weird to link things you don't own, reminds me of those advertisement blocks that fashion magazines have before christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dying over the mark approved undies, lmao. But I also find so weird to link things you don't own, reminds me of those advertisement blocks that fashion magazines have before christmas.
This is a bleeping bug in my bonnet. I think it’s SO unethical to recommend stuff you yourself have not used or tried. If I as a company can get in trouble for labeling something as “sustainable” or “better than the other guy” (when in fact they may not be) then these twats should be getting in trouble for pulling this tit. It’s one thing to say that she’d think these would be a great gift idea, but a whole other thing to say it’s “Mark approved”. That insinuates these things are tried and tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How come Chops doesn’t get his own edit? Or does that come later in the renovation once the budget gets tight?
But the Chops does have his own edit! The Chops Edit, all items poured over by him for weeks, hand-selected affiliate links, just for you! Is there anything the Chops can’t do?! 😍✨
C0E5087A-CDEF-4EB5-B5FE-CF6D07AC6566.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.