The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working from home involves a long jumper and leggings. That’s cosy, not loads of buttons and material.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am wearing my PJ lol. If you are rushing to get something out, you will care tit about your outfits. This woman has nothing to do

Reactions: 11
I feel like every time a makes a reel she’s showing off new clothes. So wasteful and not very cap shill

Reactions: 9
I definitely wouldn't put it past Anna to start offering paid subscription on her account and offer more personal insights into her family life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also, looks like you guys were right. She has gotten rid of a lot of her clothing, saying that it was time to streamline her wardrobe etc. but look at her already getting a ton of new stuff...I hope someone calls her out for her capsule bs.

I still don’t understand why they haven’t moved out for the duration of this extension. I’m sure Mawk ran the numbers, but there’s no way installing a “temporary kitchen” is preferred or more economical than renting an AirBnB or moving in with one’s parents. Half that kitchen is being gifted! Surely any money you aren’t paying could be put to better use to reduce interruptions and add more comfort while half your house is demolished. What are they going to do with the fixtures after the extension is complete? I can’t imagine they’ll repurpose them for the utility or outdoor kitchen.

Reactions: 4
Also, looks like you guys were right. She has gotten rid of a lot of her clothing, saying that it was time to streamline her wardrobe etc. but look at her already getting a ton of new stuff...I hope someone calls her out for her capsule bs.
That would only summon her followers buzzing with phases such as "it's her job and she's a mother trying to work" while Anna would reply with "to each their own 🥰."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure Anna's sister is living with her parents and her parents downgraded a 2 bdm so there's literally no room for The Newtons let alone Anna's "good vibes" baggage.

They're not renting an airbnb b/c Lord Newton is cheap af with Anna's money. I know ppl will point to Anna's luxury clothing/shoes/handbag purchases but here's the thing. She's remade her brand to luxury fashion minimalism at least on TT. I have no doubt in my mind all those luxury items that she paid for out of her own purse are being written off as business expenses or a biz loss somehow. Afterall she now has a "history" of content she can point to should the tax man come calling.

That's the reason Mawk allows her to make these purchases to happen in the first place.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure Anna's sister is living with her parents and her parents downgraded a 2 bdm so there's literally no room for The Newtons let alone Anna's "good vibes" baggage.

They're not renting an airbnb b/c Lord Newton is cheap af with Anna's money. I know ppl will point to Anna's luxury clothing/shoes/handbag purchases but here's the thing. She's remade her brand to luxury fashion minimalism at least on TT. I have no doubt in my mind all those luxury items that she paid for out of her own purse are being written off as business expenses or a biz loss somehow. Afterall she now has a "history" of content she can point to should the tax man come calling.

That's the reason Mawk allows her to make these purchases to happen in the first place.
I wonder if that’s why she’s such a shopaholic now - cos it’s the one area where she’s “allowed” to spend whatever she likes/has some control.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.