The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google says:

If an item of clothing is essential to your image as a YouTuber or influencer, then we consider that item of clothing tax-deductible. If you have a dinosaur t-shirt that you wear every video and people know you for, then that is part of your image.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Google says:

If an item of clothing is essential to your image as a YouTuber or influencer, then we consider that item of clothing tax-deductible. If you have a dinosaur t-shirt that you wear every video and people know you for, then that is part of your image.
This is different - it’s basically describing a uniform. There’s no way that clothing is a pre-tax expense unless it’s used exclusively for work. The only things she’ll be able to shunt over to company expenses are things like tools, stuff she buys out of pocket exclusively for the purposes of reviewing and the normal stuff. HMRC are definitely not in the market of offsetting handbags against corp tax!

She’ll have bought the Tesla outright as a tax write off though - that’s what we did, as it’s a huge corp tax dent with basically no benefit in kind, so it makes sense.

Reactions: 5
I legit can’t wait for her to tell us how she BUDGET.
No idea how’s she’s going to talk about the Reno without talking about how much they’ve got for free or spunked on certain items. She’s so cagey about finances (and that’s fine) but you can’t really talk about renovations etc without talking finances?!

She’s gonna be in such a hard place. The reno is “Content” but there’s no way on earth she can be relatable to those who the Reno content is aimed at.

Her hair looks awful!
Anne, just because Brittany Bathgate is growing her hair out it doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna’s 501 jeans looks horrible. It looks like she is wearing a diapers, she bought it just so that she can say is vintage…

This natural hair thing she’s doing is not cool. She looks like a wet dog 🙄
Justice for all Basset Hound

• Haha
Reactions: 12
scrolling through the old threads and... how can a person have this much of a glow down while their life and income supposedly gets better, I'll never know. can anyone tell which year this pic is from? she looked great.
a1d52404505c3dbd5806dd383c510347.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She had colour on her face and body unlike today where she is just all yellow, she had layers in her hair unlike today where she looks like a main character in horror movie The Ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her chin/jaw situation had got worse since then I reckon
Possibly, though I was referring only to her wannabe model expression with her lips pursed and teeth peeking that she does even now. You wouldn't notice it then bc she had hair with volume, proportionate eyebrows and dressed in colourful and fitted clothes, but now I can't unsee it, lol.

Reactions: 11
Soooo…is BF next Friday, Anne is going to clock in some overtime 😊😊🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes
Soooo…is BF next Friday, Anne is going to clock in some overtime 😊😊🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yes, but she’s going to re-jig things in her working week and take Monday and Tuesday off instead like she did when they went to Paris. #hardwork
Can’t miss out on #affiliate season, it’s even better than socks jumper and sandals season, oh my word! ✨💫⭐✨

• Haha
Her chin/jaw situation had got worse since then I reckon
My theory is that her jaw changed due to pregnancy. Pregnancy really fucks with your entire body and it's not uncommon for your bones to change (which is why pregnant women get free dentistry on the nhs).

I hope that she's seen an orthodontist about it and they've told her there's no need for concern, rather than burying her head in the sand because Mark won't let her spend any money

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Working from home involves a long jumper and leggings. That’s cosy, not loads of buttons and material.
Yep. I'm wearing an oodie and thick leggings. Not only is it cosy, but it lets me turn the heating down/use the heating less, because like a lot of people I am watching my energy bill with much trepidation. No doubt this isn't a concern for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.