The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really 5 different ways of wearing a coat???? What the actual F

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny though how Anna and Lily seem to have completely opposite relationships with their husbands, no? Lily has always been dismissive of Rich, Anna tries to soothe Mawk‘s ego by publicly fawning over him every chance she gets. Neither dynamic seems to be healthy tbh.
I wonder if the fall out is related to this.
And why Ruth Crilly is still pally with Lily.

Reactions: 3
Ummm did you miss the tiny bits of gold jewellery?! So festive! Courtesy of Mejuri #ad #adgifted, natch!
do you mean jewellery with a thin layer of gold that will tarnish in a year? hell yeah, talk about festive! 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY on earth would Ann ever think that anyone needed the Mark gift edit???? He’s a total dork, he has no style, the same hairdo as most of the ten year olds on my street? And that patronising, drippy personality. Urghhh!!! Such a leech. What’s aspiring about that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
WHY on earth would Ann ever think that anyone needed the Mark gift edit???? He’s a total dork, he has no style, the same hairdo as most of the ten year olds on my street? And that patronising, drippy personality. Urghhh!!! Such a leech. What’s aspiring about that?
Double the affiliate links for women shopping for their husbands/boyfriends.

Reactions: 13
Mark’s style/personality/hobbies are not enviable by anyone younger than 50. No one needs a Mark Edit, but sure, exploit your followers who are probably cash strapped this holiday season by duping them into clicking your affliate links.

Re: the renovation. I can just hear Mark’s condescension when talking to Rebecca, an interior designer, about the things she’s selected for the space 🫠 Also, two pendant lights are going to look really weird over the island (would’ve been fine with smaller gloves/pendants), but whatever Mark wants, Mark gets of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have a ton of work to do, so instead I put together a compilation of all the times Anna has mentioned Mark in the latest RENO video and moments where she strokes his ego by making him explain the obvious.

This counts as research, right?

Here ya go:

“Mark and I can’t believe it’s happening”
“Mark said they’re digging to find drainage”
“Mark said yesterday that in a months time”
“Mark has done such a good job of sourcing a temporary kitchen for us” (EW)
“Mark said this is from our favorite café”
“And Mark… (sentence unfinished but she did mention his name….)”
“Mark just had a sniff of the candle”

Next is:
- Mark mansplaining what the builders are doing in the garden, nothing makes sense if you closely listen to him.

- Mark proudly showing the lamps he bought with his wife’s money. His wife fawning over his expertise in picking the perfect lamps.

Next: Anna dares to question his expertise and resourcefulness:
“A: Who found these, you or Rebecca?”
M (shocked): “I found these… she gave us options for inside lights …”

A: “I forgot to include footage of Mark showing us the sink…”
A: “where did you get it from?”
(Does she really have no idea of what is happening in her own house?)

Next is Mark fawning over the kitchen sink as Mrs Mawk fawns over her husbands expertise, again.

End of video: she thanks Beauty Pie for sponsoring and HAS TO mention him once again:
“I had to include that part of Mark, it really tickled me”

End. I am having a Mawk overdose after focusing on his too much and listening to him. 🤢
You've done more work than the two of them does in a week. I think you should sign off for the weekend already 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Dork” describes him perfectly 😂

Reactions: 4
Can we predict what's on his 'edit'? I'll start

Gardening clogs
Bird feed balls
Grey socks
Polo shirts (long sleeved)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can't believe Anna would let Mark share this video!
Trust me, Mr ratty would rather eat the beans on toast than a week old pasta

coincidently, the FD has a video about normalisation of useless husband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the garden was Mark’s domain? It looks overgrown as hell. What’s he been doing?

Reactions: 7
I thought the garden was Mark’s domain? It looks overgrown as hell. What’s he been doing?
Taking picture

1C505446-0EF7-4037-8F52-570F03478F2D.png

this is also a guy that
1. tit at his job
2. Got a 2:2
3. Didn’t get along with his co-workers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.