The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a ton of work to do, so instead I put together a compilation of all the times Anna has mentioned Mark in the latest RENO video and moments where she strokes his ego by making him explain the obvious.

This counts as research, right?

Here ya go:

“Mark and I can’t believe it’s happening”
“Mark said they’re digging to find drainage”
“Mark said yesterday that in a months time”
“Mark has done such a good job of sourcing a temporary kitchen for us” (EW)
“Mark said this is from our favorite café”
“And Mark… (sentence unfinished but she did mention his name….)”
“Mark just had a sniff of the candle”

Next is:
- Mark mansplaining what the builders are doing in the garden, nothing makes sense if you closely listen to him.

- Mark proudly showing the lamps he bought with his wife’s money. His wife fawning over his expertise in picking the perfect lamps.

Next: Anna dares to question his expertise and resourcefulness:
“A: Who found these, you or Rebecca?”
M (shocked): “I found these… she gave us options for inside lights …”

A: “I forgot to include footage of Mark showing us the sink…”
A: “where did you get it from?”
(Does she really have no idea of what is happening in her own house?)

Next is Mark fawning over the kitchen sink as Mrs Mawk fawns over her husbands expertise, again.

End of video: she thanks Beauty Pie for sponsoring and HAS TO mention him once again:
“I had to include that part of Mark, it really tickled me”

End. I am having a Mawk overdose after focusing on his too much and listening to him. 🤢
very Stepford wives-y 😬

Reactions: 5
When she said they’ve been living in that house for 2 years already I was shocked. 2 bloody years and they’ve done NOTHING but the windows!!! Ryan Gosling Mawk is supposed to be Superman (is there anything this man can’t do?) and he’s done nothing to the house.
My hubby and I moved to our new home in July and we’ve spent weekends and weekends painting the bathrooms tiles, painting the different rooms room by room, assembling IKEA furniture and hanging up lamps and ventilators. We both have full time jobs and money hasn’t been an excuse since you can go over the top or you can be sustainable (which Anne is supposed to be) and find second hand beauties cause we’re not rich (Anne would call them preloved since she’s a snob).
I can’t understand how she spends thousands a month on baggy clothes but has no budget to get rid of the rats and the mold.
Didn't they get all the walls restored because of the mould?

Reactions: 1
Didn't they get all the walls restored because of the mould?
That would’ve been the wise thing to do. I don’t recall it ever happening, though. The only bigger project on the house so far has been the restoration of the windows which they kept original single glazed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Outside lights are $153 each. And kitchen lights are $408 each…
So the guy that's too mean to put on the heating drops $400 on a kitchen light. Wow. I guess it's easy to spend like this when it's not your own money. You can bet if Mawk was paying for everything it would be Ikea all the way!

I noticed Anna refers to her latest video as 'ours' in her IG stories. She is really trying to make Mark happen, huh? Ugh.

I usually enjoy reno content but don't think I can watch this because of him - and how Anna fawns all over him.

Reactions: 23
So the guy that's too mean to put on the heating drops $400 on a kitchen light. Wow. I guess it's easy to spend like this when it's not your own money. You can bet if Mawk was paying for everything it would be Ikea all the way!

I noticed Anna refers to her latest video as 'ours' in her IG stories. She is really trying to make Mark happen, huh? Ugh.

I usually enjoy reno content but don't think I can watch this because of him - and how Anna fawns all over him.
I won't be watching either. I am still recovering from watching the vlog again last night ... he is just so repulsive to me.

Reactions: 12
I have a ton of work to do, so instead I put together a compilation of all the times Anna has mentioned Mark in the latest RENO video and moments where she strokes his ego by making him explain the obvious.

This counts as research, right?

Here ya go:

“Mark and I can’t believe it’s happening”
“Mark said they’re digging to find drainage”
“Mark said yesterday that in a months time”
“Mark has done such a good job of sourcing a temporary kitchen for us” (EW)
“Mark said this is from our favorite café”
“And Mark… (sentence unfinished but she did mention his name….)”
“Mark just had a sniff of the candle”

Next is:
- Mark mansplaining what the builders are doing in the garden, nothing makes sense if you closely listen to him.

- Mark proudly showing the lamps he bought with his wife’s money. His wife fawning over his expertise in picking the perfect lamps.

Next: Anna dares to question his expertise and resourcefulness:
“A: Who found these, you or Rebecca?”
M (shocked): “I found these… she gave us options for inside lights …”

A: “I forgot to include footage of Mark showing us the sink…”
A: “where did you get it from?”
(Does she really have no idea of what is happening in her own house?)

Next is Mark fawning over the kitchen sink as Mrs Mawk fawns over her husbands expertise, again.

End of video: she thanks Beauty Pie for sponsoring and HAS TO mention him once again:
“I had to include that part of Mark, it really tickled me”

End. I am having a Mawk overdose after focusing on his too much and listening to him. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This Reno content is her pivot to couple content creators. We saw it begin with Marks gifted shirt and Paris trip. Stop trying to make Mark happen Ann, it ain’t happening

• Sick
Reactions: 21
He is every trait I hate in a man combined into a single person. Anne is insufferable as it is, him being plastered everywhere is just too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do wonder if the YouTube channel will be rebranded to The Newtons or something soon. She’ll say it’s for the Reno as they are going to be doing SO many joint videos. I wondered if videos of just Anna and no mark in the thumbnail or title do better. I know I tend to click off if he’s on screen for more then a minute when I do occasionally put her videos on in the background. Though Reno content is popular right so Anna can say videos we do together do well. It’s all to groom his ego. Pathetic.

I do respect Rich slightly that he doesn’t get that involved in Lily’s content and it is her thing. It’s funny how opposite their relationships are. Like 2 extremes.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He's got his own bleeping edit

Also what is remotely festive about any of these items
Screenshot_20221115-135013_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sounds like my mum and dad 😭 and I think you’re right… the way he says like ‘you’ve forgotten AGAIN??’ And her pretending to be all ditsy. I don’t think it’s healthy.
my ex would would say and do things like that. They don’t sound bad, but when you’re constantly dealing with someone’s disappointment (that you’re human) you end up a wreck. It’s not kind.To do it so much and all the time, it’s dragging someone down. It’s not how you should treat someone You love. And the fact he does it so publicly is worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.