The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have all managed to put into words what I have been thinking all along. Their relationship is basically her playing dumb to make him feel like he is actually worth something (I mean money wise). At the end of the day it’s HER job that’s paying for his fancy lights… silly man…
I couldn’t imagine having him around all day, every day.
I think in about ten years time we’ll see a lot of this generations influencers/former YouTubers going through divorces and there will be a reconfiguration of what and how they promote their family units.

Reactions: 17
I think in about ten years time we’ll see a lot of this generations influencers/former YouTubers going through divorces and there will be a reconfiguration of what and how they promote their family units.
I think so too!

Reactions: 4
You have all managed to put into words what I have been thinking all along. Their relationship is basically her playing dumb to make him feel like he is actually worth something (I mean money wise). At the end of the day it’s HER job that’s paying for his fancy lights… silly man…
I couldn’t imagine having him around all day, every day.

Forest-y……
Also, is Mawk holding a gun to her head making sure she mentions him at least once a day? I couldn’t care less about his opinion on a candle?!
The sentence doesn't even make sense - Mark agrees that it's her favourite Christmas candle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was definitely talking tit, as when he was taking the light out of the box she said ‘so we’re going to have three of these? Or two?’ But then in the next breath tells us all about how they spent SO long working out how many to have, measuring it out, it’ll save them money only having two lights wired in and only physically buying two. She’s not stupid, she knows exactly what’s going on with the build. Urgh. Fawning women repulse me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love that she wrote on Insta stories that the new vlog had "all the reno content" and it was literally a shot of the lamps they got, some dug up soil and a peak of a sink.

Btw can't believe that they have lived there for two years already, and they are still reluctant to paint, put a couple of pictures up etc...Both easy things that can make your place feel a bit more like home, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Funny though how Anna and Lily seem to have completely opposite relationships with their husbands, no? Lily has always been dismissive of Rich, Anna tries to soothe Mawk‘s ego by publicly fawning over him every chance she gets. Neither dynamic seems to be healthy tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Regardless of who's in charge they are both idiots. Who would begin renovation when:
-you don't plan on moving out during the work
-it's winter
-you have a child who will be crawling/ walking

They should've done the basics whilst Ralph was younger/ or not born, then save the cosmetic stuff for later and draw out the content. What doesn't make sense is why they didn't get the rat situation fixed asap Reno or no reno, how can you be bringing in neatly 200k a year but your house is filled with vermin?

And Anna's not doing herself any favours by playing the dumb wife, if Mark drops dead tomorrow she has a child to look after and she has got a clue about her finances. It's not cute, it's irresponsible and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just want to know how showing a muddy lawn and unboxing two lamps is “ALL the renovation content!” according to Mrs Newton.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From now on, whenever Anna signs off, I will imagine her vibing with the rats to boppity boopity songs. 💃🏻 🐀
FhYHYF9XoAAyEZD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think there should be no issue with Mark working as her assistant or whatever behind the scenes with no need for fawning. He could pull his weight as the main person that cleans or cooks or anything. It's 2022, I don't get it? There must be more to it.

Reactions: 18
I have a ton of work to do, so instead I put together a compilation of all the times Anna has mentioned Mark in the latest RENO video and moments where she strokes his ego by making him explain the obvious.

This counts as research, right?

Here ya go:

“Mark and I can’t believe it’s happening”
“Mark said they’re digging to find drainage”
“Mark said yesterday that in a months time”
“Mark has done such a good job of sourcing a temporary kitchen for us” (EW)
“Mark said this is from our favorite café”
“And Mark… (sentence unfinished but she did mention his name….)”
“Mark just had a sniff of the candle”

Next is:
- Mark mansplaining what the builders are doing in the garden, nothing makes sense if you closely listen to him.

- Mark proudly showing the lamps he bought with his wife’s money. His wife fawning over his expertise in picking the perfect lamps.

Next: Anna dares to question his expertise and resourcefulness:
“A: Who found these, you or Rebecca?”
M (shocked): “I found these… she gave us options for inside lights …”

A: “I forgot to include footage of Mark showing us the sink…”
A: “where did you get it from?”
(Does she really have no idea of what is happening in her own house?)

Next is Mark fawning over the kitchen sink as Mrs Mawk fawns over her husbands expertise, again.

End of video: she thanks Beauty Pie for sponsoring and HAS TO mention him once again:
“I had to include that part of Mark, it really tickled me”

End. I am having a Mawk overdose after focusing on his too much and listening to him. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
l

Next: Anna dares to question his expertise and resourcefulness:
“A: Who found these, you or Rebecca?”
M (shocked): “I found these… she gave us options for inside lights …”
he actually sounded low key fuming that Anna suggested it was Rebecca who sourced the lights. True personality shining through!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was in an abusive marriage for a few years. This smacks of fawning (fight flight or fawn) in the hope of keeping him happy and raising him up constantly. I didn’t realise how unhappy or downtrodden I was until after he left for somdone else. There’s a lot of his behaviour that reminds me of my ex.
Sounds like my mum and dad 😭 and I think you’re right… the way he says like ‘you’ve forgotten AGAIN??’ And her pretending to be all ditsy. I don’t think it’s healthy.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like my mum and dad 😭 and I think you’re right… the way he says like ‘you’ve forgotten AGAIN??’ And her pretending to be all ditsy. I don’t think it’s healthy.
Tanya Burr was like this with Jim and look how that turned out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.