The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people in UK really walk dressed like that in public. I have never seen anyone in my country wearing slippers outon the street.
I’m in London and so many people have been wearing those Birkenstocks since late summer. They are sold as for outdoor use but I agree with you, they’re too slipper like and even with a decent sole, they are mostly made of felt like material that’ll just tarnish as soon as it rains.

Reactions: 9
The whole vibe of that reno video was so odd. Not only was she manically happy as someone else pointed out above, but also why is she pretending like she has no idea what’s going on like some kind of 50s housewife? Asking Mawk to explain what’s happening and acting like she doesn’t know what lights have been ordered and where for?? I find that so odd. Is she not making decisions and letting Mawk choose everything? Is she just massaging his ego?
I’m doing a reno atm and I know every single detail about every single thing that is happening. I find it strange how she appears so hands off. Wouldn’t you want to be involved and know what the f people are doing to your house???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The whole vibe of that reno video was so odd. Not only was she manically happy as someone else pointed out above, but also why is she pretending like she has no idea what’s going on like some kind of 50s housewife? Asking Mawk to explain what’s happening and acting like she doesn’t know what lights have been ordered and where for?? I find that so odd. Is she not making decisions and letting Mawk choose everything? Is she just massaging his ego?
I’m doing a reno atm and I know every single detail about every single thing that is happening. I find it strange how she appears so hands off. Wouldn’t you want to be involved and know what the f people are doing to your house???
I think this is so the Mark has a purpose

Reactions: 23
O
Especially since the reno content is ON HER OWN bleeping CHANNEL. She’s such a bimbo. Or she knows she doesn’t need to know anything because the freebies are already secured. But honestly, how is it helpful to anyone who might stumble on her reno vids if she can’t even talk about what’s going on?!

Reactions: 17
Nah, she’s playing the dumb housewife to ‘empower’ mark who’s entire existence is pretty pointless. She’s massaging his crappy ego.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Nah, she’s playing the dumb housewife to ‘empower’ mark who’s entire existence is pretty pointless. She’s massaging his crappy ego.
Yukkkkk she’s such a handmaiden. I have no idea what she sees in Mark

Reactions: 14
The cost of this renovation must be eye watering, architects, surveys, interior designers, builders, plumbers, materials etc.

I'm in Manchester and am having our top room completely redone with an ensuite, getting the roof refelted and insulated etc and that's costing us £30k. No extension or building work needed, they're just ripping out and redoing a room that is already there!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I found this odd. Like she’s had no input in choosing the lights etc. That seems so alien to me! Also, the way she gazes up at him like a love sick teenager! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was in an abusive marriage for a few years. This smacks of fawning (fight flight or fawn) in the hope of keeping him happy and raising him up constantly. I didn’t realise how unhappy or downtrodden I was until after he left for somdone else. There’s a lot of his behaviour that reminds me of my ex.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm pretty new to Anna atm, used to watch when I was younger but have jumped back in. Where does she live? That's not London is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in an abusive marriage for a few years. This smacks of fawning (fight flight or fawn) in the hope of keeping him happy and raising him up constantly. I didn’t realise how unhappy or downtrodden I was until after he left for somdone else. There’s a lot of his behaviour that reminds me of my ex.
It’s a bit like fawning is trying your best to fake it until you make it eh? In my current relationship we went through a rough patch (tbh I was more the blame than him, I wasn’t putting the work into the relationship) and I definitely found myself doing the fawn thing, trying to look at him/us with rose tinted glasses because I foolishly thought if I acted happy, magically it would make us both happy.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, I don’t have a good feeling about Mark and Anna. Maybe that’s social media though, it’s so weird to see what slice of life these people share.

Reactions: 10
You guys have summed this up so well. I tried to watch the video but her playing dumb and Mark being in charge of everything was infuriating. I swear it’s getting worse?

I always remember an old boss of mine telling me how she heard one of the junior account managers at another company we shared an office space with playing ‘silly dumb girl’ on the phone to a client (who happened unsurprisingly to be an older guy) when they were complaining about an error and she was saying to me never play dumb to appease an ego and it’s always stuck with me. Anna is doing this to her own husband and it’s so sad. She’s clearly not dumb and can pick out some lights.

Reactions: 25
The cost of this renovation must be eye watering, architects, surveys, interior designers, builders, plumbers, materials etc.

I'm in Manchester and am having our top room completely redone with an ensuite, getting the roof refelted and insulated etc and that's costing us £30k. No extension or building work needed, they're just ripping out and redoing a room that is already there!
I live in a very similar style house to Anna and we’re looking at eventually doing major works. Hers could be £200k (though hard to judge as so much will be gifted, however she’s not going to be getting the foundations and steels gifted, that’s coming out their pocket whatever)

Reactions: 10
I live in a very similar style house to Anna and we’re looking at eventually doing major works. Hers could be £200k (though hard to judge as so much will be gifted, however she’s not going to be getting the foundations and steels gifted, that’s coming out their pocket whatever)
I legit can’t wait for her to tell us how she BUDGET.

Reactions: 13
You have all managed to put into words what I have been thinking all along. Their relationship is basically her playing dumb to make him feel like he is actually worth something (I mean money wise). At the end of the day it’s HER job that’s paying for his fancy lights… silly man…
I couldn’t imagine having him around all day, every day.

Forest-y……
Also, is Mawk holding a gun to her head making sure she mentions him at least once a day? I couldn’t care less about his opinion on a candle?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.