The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is structure she craves, it's just one hundred job application away :rolleyes: Get yourself an average pay, 9 to 5 job and see how you enjoy your edited crack of the dawn commute and squeezing errands into a handful of hours that are left from your work day Anna. Jfc. I know I'm nostalgic about that time of the year before schools open, I always enjoyed stationery shopping and I still do, but I cannot understand what she has in her life that she needs to "edit" so meticulously. She does duck all, all day, every day. Taking 15 instagram photos to edit one of them, writing a generic blog post and to putting on a pair of shorts does not a hectic day make.
Succinctly put lemonline.

Anna is not as relatable as she likes to think. She wants to attract 20/30 somethings who work and have money to burn but hasn’t a clue about the stresses of a 9-5. It’s insulting really. She would never be able to write a post about applying for a job, top tips for an interview etc. Most bloggers’ idea of a workwear wardrobe are laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 200534

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”
“Weeks worth of planning”
“Finding the perfect planner”

Planning for what Anna? What do you actually do with your life? “How to wear linen shorts?”

It is truly pathetic that a 30 year old woman is hankering after her school days because she so clearly craves the structure it provided. You left secondary school 14 years ago Anna. You left uni what 8/9 years ago. Why do you still keeping harping on about school and the academic year when your student days are way behind you? It’s ridiculous.
Her newsletter was absolutely FULL of spelling and grammar mistakes - not to mention missing words! e.g. "Finding has just clicked my weekly planning into place". She clearly doesn't give a damn about this newsletter, it drives me mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
In general I don’t mind Anna but I can’t stand the amount of times she uses the word ‘like’. It makes her podcast and videos intolerable. Out of boredom I listened to the latest podcast and just counted how many times she said like in 30 seconds. 13. I’d say there are at least 500 between them on each podcast 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Her trouble is that her vocabulary is extremely stunted (as is the same with most “gurus”, so she’s not alone there). I would like to hope that now that she is reading more, perhaps she will begin to become more articulated over time, but I don’t have particularly high hopes.

Some of the terms she uses to create descriptions are just so dissonant as well. It genuinely makes me feel a bit ill at times. Stop describing your skin as “juicy”, Anna! 🤢

Reactions: 9
Her trouble is that her vocabulary is extremely stunted (as is the same with most “gurus”, so she’s not alone there). I would like to hope that now that she is reading more, perhaps she will begin to become more articulated over time, but I don’t have particularly high hopes.

Some of the terms she uses to create descriptions are just so dissonant as well. It genuinely makes me feel a bit ill at times. Stop describing your skin as “juicy”, Anna! 🤢
This!
Ruth Crilly who I don't watch any more, just can't stand her, can't even hate watch, used describe her skin as "plumpy" and I thought that was weird too.

Reactions: 3
So spot on - she goes on about planning and organisation but she doesn’t actually do anything to plan. 😂

Reactions: 3
I haven’t read all of the thread but I have to say SHE IS SO DULL! And those teeth! I’m not into slagging off personal appearances but she talks through her teeth. I find her so annoying and don’t even get my started on dull Lily who is so bloody intense with everything.

Reactions: 4
This!
Ruth Crilly who I don't watch any more, just can't stand her, can't even hate watch, used describe her skin as "plumpy" and I thought that was weird too.
Oh, that winds me the hell up, as well. “Plump” is ALREADY an adjective, why the heck would you stick a “y” on the end of it??

They're all really quite thick aren’t they, the influencers? I’d love to be proven wrong if someone can find me an intelligent one, but I shan’t hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anna is talking about cookbooks on Monday very exciting o_O
Oh my word, the green roasting tin is fab... we are veggie now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it is structure she craves, it's just one hundred job application away :rolleyes: Get yourself an average pay, 9 to 5 job and see how you enjoy your edited crack of the dawn commute and squeezing errands into a handful of hours that are left from your work day Anna. Jfc. I know I'm nostalgic about that time of the year before schools open, I always enjoyed stationery shopping and I still do, but I cannot understand what she has in her life that she needs to "edit" so meticulously. She does duck all, all day, every day. Taking 15 instagram photos to edit one of them, writing a generic blog post and to putting on a pair of shorts does not a hectic day make.
But this is what most influencers think a "hectic, busy" day is. They're all like this. Two German YouTubers I follow keep going on about their busy days and when they show what they actually do, it's taking photos, selecting photos, putting filters on photos and writing IG captions. Oh, and in between they go for urgent items on their to-do-list, like a manicure. Honestly, most of these social media people's busy days are like my days off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair, she often treats us to her naked feet in pics :-D But yeah, photos with shoes on look better in an outside setting.

Reactions: 2
I noticed in her most recent video she referred lots to having 'indoor sandals', please tell me she hasn't spent £50 on a pair of birkenstocks to wear indoors?

With her income, I wouldn't be surprised. Considering the money she spends on countless capsule wardrobe updates, that 50 quid is still somewhat frugal. I'd expect her to spill thrice that on far uglier slippers/indoor shoes tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.