The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to check today if I was definitely subscribed to this thread as I wasn't getting notifications. No, it's just a bit slow.

We are here for long her on you too Anna. Please don't change your mind in a month when you get offered a #gifted haircut.
Screenshot_20200723-174256.png

Screenshot_20200723-174313.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No gifted appointments yet. While I like her hair longer shes on the beg for a hair appointment, this long hair will be chopped by September

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re. Grammarly & proofreading - I think Grammarly is typically something influencers would want to do a collaboration with. Not for free ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s laughable that she’s said so many times before that her and Mark don’t drink, but now she’s doing an alcohol advert.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven't heard Anna say she doesn't drink? I don't think her or Mark are big drinkers but either way I think it doesn't quite go with her brand.

Reactions: 7
I haven't heard Anna say she doesn't drink? I don't think her or Mark are big drinkers but either way I think it doesn't quite go with her brand.
Totally agree! Never once heard her talk about amaretto sours either. Do Disarano really think someone who barley drinks or discusses drinks can influence me in buying a cream liqueur?

Reactions: 9
Does Anna not eat any other thing that is not salt, pepper and olive oil. Even her food choice is so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why does she keep limiting her posts? What does that mean exactly, that she can see them before they are posted?

Anna showed off their booze collection in the declutter. She said a lot was left over from a party but she still held on to bottles. I dont think they drink often but they do drink. The ad was just odd because she generally doesn't talk about or show herself drinking.

But hey she has a new house to pay for, so get that coin I guess

Anna showed off their booze collection in the declutter. She said a lot was left over from a party but she still held on to bottles. I dont think they drink often but they do drink. The ad was just odd because she generally doesn't talk about or show herself drinking.

But hey she has a new house to pay for, so get that coin I guess
At the end of the day, everything will be gifted. When her best mate started her reno, she says she won't be doing xyz but when all the freebies come in, she did xyz +abc
The only thing i hope is that Anna can pick some nice freebies as opposed to LP, who ruined her house with bad taste

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day, everything will be gifted. When her best mate started her reno, she says she won't be doing xyz but when all the freebies come in, she did xyz +abc
The only thing i hope is that Anna can pick some nice freebies as opposed to LP, who ruined her house with bad taste
I hope Anna has a plan for the new place and will follow Kate La Vie’s example rather than Lily’s. Anna does seem to have some semblance of home decoration style.

The amount of free crap Lily has been given over the years for her home that she decided she didn’t like anymore (or to make room for more freebies) must fill up a room we don’t know about. (I imagine there to be some sort of Harry Potter room of requirement dumping ground somewhere.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Give her bff is Jewish, I would expect Anna to be more outspoken about the recent event but man what do I expect about Anna, she has got no opinion whatsoever. The whole ally ship thing that these influencers pull was so fake.

Give her bff is Jewish, I would expect Anna to be more outspoken about the recent event but man what do I expect about Anna, she has got no opinion whatsoever. The whole ally ship thing that these influencers pull was so fake.
She's basically a wooden board of a person. She has 0 personality, 0 opinions that are her own (Allana's don't count), 0 wit. She's as basic as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brittany Bathgate mentioned in her newest video that she is avoiding social media and one reason she alluded to but didn’t give specifics was stuff she’s seen to do “with comparison” that’s left her feeling “paranoid”
It might just be that I was literally just looking at the previous thread and the single White female vibes of Anna directly copying outfits but my first thought was Anna directly copying almost exactly Brittany

Reactions: 16
Take a shot every time Anna says "moment", "inter-generational family drama" or something AAVE :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.