The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, everything will be gifted. When her best mate started her reno, she says she won't be doing xyz but when all the freebies come in, she did xyz +abc
The only thing i hope is that Anna can pick some nice freebies as opposed to LP, who ruined her house with bad taste
I actually love Lily’s kitchen. The rest of the house, including furniture, I don’t love, but I wouldn’t call it bad taste. As for Anna’s current flat, I have the same thoughts, as in, it’s not ugly, but there’s nothing about it that makes me swoon. Curious (and I won’t be offended) what aspects of Lily’s house do you think have been ruined with bad taste? The only thing I can think of is perhaps the barn door.

Reactions: 2
I actually love Lily’s kitchen. The rest of the house, including furniture, I don’t love, but I wouldn’t call it bad taste. As for Anna’s current flat, I have the same thoughts, as in, it’s not ugly, but there’s nothing about it that makes me swoon. Curious (and I won’t be offended) what aspects of Lily’s house do you think have been ruined with bad taste? The only thing I can think of is perhaps the barn door.
I also like Lily's kitchen. It's functional and I do love the wall of windows (although it must get so hot in there during the summer). They really should've gone with a bigger fridge instead of a bigger larder. That was a dumb decision, especially now with a kid (and her constant talk of having more). The rest of the house is just a mish mash of free furniture. There's no cohesion. The living room is too small for such a dark color. There are no personal touches - nothing special from vacations they've taken or home-y gifts from friends and family. It's all H&M and Zara Home. The couches are too bulky for the space. The weird space in between the eating area and living room isn't being used well. Anna's flat is organized, but it's so sterile because her style is just so boring and inoffensive. Also lacks home-y touches and just doesn't feel cozy.

Reactions: 7
Her kitchen is nice because it isn't designed by her.

The rest of it doesn't make sense, the sofa is dark and it doesn't bring out the colour of the wall - her living room doesn't feel cozy or homey, it doesn't make me want to hang around in her living room area. There is no cohesion in design, kitchen is industrial, Rich's loo is millennial pink, her room is a giant marshmallow. She also ripped out quite a lot of the beautiful features in her house, I wish she has sourced for a traditional fireplace from ebay or gumtree or something, or kept the fireplace that comes with the house.

Almost everything is gifted in her house, I realised that her rug and the stupid giraffe side table are gifted too. You can tell I am bitter lol, because I have to think twice or thrice before I spend any money yet Lily has everything given to her, but still can't decorate :unsure:

(back to work lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here's someone I watch who actually has a working capsule wardrobe. Anna should definitely watch this video and maybe she would actually be a bit inspired. I am not saying the video is perfect, as some ideas in it are so basic, such as changing just the shoes and nothing else but it's still better than many things that Anna does.

Reactions: 11
Here's someone I watch who actually has a working capsule wardrobe. Anna should definitely watch this video and maybe she would actually be a bit inspired. I am not saying the video is perfect, as some ideas in it are so basic, such as changing just the shoes and nothing else but it's still better than many things that Anna does.

Love My Green Closet! She was the first "capsule" blogger I followed and found her tips waaaaay more helpful than anything Anna has given. But this gal goes to industry fairs (like TexWorld) and is way more in depth about the brands she mentions, the fabrics they use and their sustainability initiatives, unlike Anna who just tries to come off as an expert when she's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You gave Anna ideas 😂 She’s just done a video of four whole outfits from one pair of shorts 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You gave Anna ideas 😂 She’s just done a video of four whole outfits from one pair of shorts 😱
Hahaha! She wrote that down on her to do list to post it on 30/7. Haha yes didn’t know I can style T shirt with shorts! I am so inspired

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am baffled that someone can make such a good living by trying shorts and t-shirts on. I mean it is nothing worthwhile, at the end of the day she makes no real difference to anything or anyone. I think an influencer job would be incredibly boring. When they look back at their careers it has nothing much of value - if they all disappeared tomorrow it wouldn't make a jot of difference to the world. They bring nothing. They are just so vapid, shallow and insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fook me. If you need to watch an influencer “style” a pair shorts for you because you’re incapable, you need to give your head a shake. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
The shorts video cracked me up. A shirt, a bra and a shirt, a t shirt, aaaaand... A sweatshirt.. When does it stop being a how to style video and become a how to get dressed video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The shorts video cracked me up. A shirt, a bra and a shirt, a t shirt, aaaaand... A sweatshirt.. When does it stop being a how to style video and become a how to get dressed video.
We are influencers too if we film ourselves getting dressed. When will I get my PR experience or PR gift

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ANNA, BABES, YOU ARE EVER SO WELCOME

I mean, I know in Erin's video (the one I linked) some of outfits are really basic, but some are very creative and the jumpsuit is very nice too.
Anna's video sounds a lot like Lily IGTV how to style white #PR-ad-gifted overpriced generic trainers

Hi ladies (and gentlemen?), I'm new - may I ask: How do you know she sold the apartment and bought a house? Very curious to know more. :cool:

At least 10x10 is an actual capsule wardrobe challenge for once

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.