The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Anna as a person, but I'm getting so bored of her content...life is boring enough at the moment, it would be nice to see something more engaging than more faux capsule wardrobe content.

Reactions: 13
haha did she shut up about Psycle already, she was going on and on during lockdown and now is PELATON APP :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I just brought myself to read her post about her 'capsule' wardrobe so far, and I had to click off of it. She's absolutely tone deaf. Spending over £300 a month on clothes? Totally excessive in any case, but especially in a year where we've all spent at least 5 months so far almost exclusively indoors, not to mention a huge amount of her readership likely being concerned about their finances. And then to preach about sustainability! It doesn't count if your nod to sustainability is occasionally buying outrageously overpriced vintage, or outrageously ugly 'dead stock' that she'll bin in a few months, if you're still spending such a huge amount on new clothes. I don't buy her comments about needing to buy new pieces for content either - surely her content should naturally revolve around styling her supposedly limited wardrobe? She needs a few weeks off, and then she should come back and read her blog with an objective eye. She should be embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really like Anna as a person, but I'm getting so bored of her content...life is boring enough at the moment, it would be nice to see something more engaging than more faux capsule wardrobe content.
'faux capsule wardrobe content' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am a fan of Anna, but oh boy the outfits are so predictable. I’m glad she’s not doing Zara haul after Zara haul though, but I am more familiar with her wardrobe than I am my own. I don’t find it relatable either when she just casually drops £100 or more on a cami or something. I prefer her home content but wonder why she doesn’t make more out of living in Brighton. I am really looking forward to her move because of the possibility of fresh content!

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest vlog
Bemused at her “going out for cocktails on holiday outfit” ... a silky shirt and linen trousers. No wonder she always whinges about being sweaty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
266FF067-F646-4669-B2B1-C99F1C220EF4.jpeg

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”
“Weeks worth of planning”
“Finding the perfect planner”

Planning for what Anna? What do you actually do with your life? “How to wear linen shorts?”

It is truly pathetic that a 30 year old woman is hankering after her school days because she so clearly craves the structure it provided. You left secondary school 14 years ago Anna. You left uni what 8/9 years ago. Why do you still keeping harping on about school and the academic year when your student days are way behind you? It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 200534

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”

Planning for what Anna? What do you actually do with your life? “How to wear linen shorts?”

It is truly pathetic that a 30 year old woman is hankering after her school days because she so clearly craves the structure it provided. You left secondary school 14 years ago Anna. You left uni what 8/9 years ago. Why do you still keeping harping on about school and the academic year when your student days are way behind you? It’s ridiculous.
OMG thank you, you have sum it up so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 200534

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”

If she had kids I could at least understand sticking to the academic year since that's how their years run, but she really has no reason to follow that schedule now.

All this fake planning and writing down the most basic, mundane tasks is because she doesn't have much to do so she is creating work for herself. She is what I like to call fake busy. :LOL: I am sure we all have colleagues that are always flapping about screaming they are so busy but when you actually take a look at their outputs it is so little.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this fake planning and writing down the most basic, mundane tasks is because she doesn't have much to do so she is creating work for herself. She is what I like to call fake busy. :LOL: I am sure we all have colleagues that are always flapping about screaming they are so busy but when you actually take a look at their outputs it is so little.
prepare lunch lol

• Haha
If she had kids I could at least understand sticking to the academic year since that's how their years run, but she really has no reason to follow that schedule now.
If Anna does have children in the future she will be able to write newsletters about scented gel pens to her hearts content. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She will be a much competent mummy blogger than LP without a doubt. Starting first with a proper name
Lily will absolutely hate it because she will show her up and fully embrace the move to a mummy blogger. She won't be constantly moaning she will have an organised to-do list.

Reactions: 11
How many times she recycles :sick: the same thing - https://www.theannaedit.com/my-summer-uniform-where-to-buy-it/

Very 'sustainable' babe by recycling your content over and over again
It’s so annoying how all of sudden she’s praising linen trousers while in the past she was wearing jeans during the summer. LINEN IS NOT NEW ANNA. There was nothing stopping you before from buying linen pants and allowing your “bits to breathe”. I think she is literally the poster girl for only wearing what’s “in”. If she cared about her bits breathing she would’ve gotten some linen trousers and shirts from M&S like the rest of us yonks ago.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 200534

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”

If it is structure she craves, it's just one hundred job application away :rolleyes: Get yourself an average pay, 9 to 5 job and see how you enjoy your edited crack of the dawn commute and squeezing errands into a handful of hours that are left from your work day Anna. Jfc. I know I'm nostalgic about that time of the year before schools open, I always enjoyed stationery shopping and I still do, but I cannot understand what she has in her life that she needs to "edit" so meticulously. She does duck all, all day, every day. Taking 15 instagram photos to edit one of them, writing a generic blog post and to putting on a pair of shorts does not a hectic day make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.