The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two German YouTubers I follow keep going on about their busy days and when they show what they actually do, it's taking photos, selecting photos, putting filters on photos and writing IG captions. Oh, and in between they go for urgent items on their to-do-list, like a manicure.
Sorry to go off topic, but I am curious 😁 even though this could apply to 95% of them... were you talking about Consider Cologne? 😊 (because I agree! 😂)

Reactions: 4
Sorry to go off topic, but I am curious 😁 even though this could apply to 95% of them... were you talking about Consider Cologne? 😊 (because I agree! 😂)
Hahaha, yes I did! I know there used to be a "German YouTuber" thread over at GG where we would talk about them, but I dont think there's a thread like that on here.

Reactions: 2
Any of you are following The Edit Group on FB, what are your thoughts?
I followed the group, but skip them most of the time. Most of the time, I go like - Uh, is that your only problem in life?

Reactions: 1
I followed the group, but skip them most of the time. Most of the time, I go like - Uh, is that your only problem in life?
I literally haven’t logged on Facebook in years, so no.

My thoughts were that all the posters in the group were pathetic arse lickers desperate to be more like Anna... one post was about all the things she’d influenced them to buy!
Grown women desperate to be just like a vanilla, boring blogger who has the personality of a spoon and cons them into thinking she has a capsule wardrobe. It’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My thoughts were that all the posters in the group were pathetic arse lickers desperate to be more like Anna... one post was about all the things she’d influenced them to buy!
Grown women desperate to be just like a vanilla, boring blogger who has the personality of a spoon and cons them into thinking she has a capsule wardrobe. It’s weird.
OMG yes yes yes! Glad I didn’t feel alone in this. Someone even asked how to clean shower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I noticed in her most recent video she referred lots to having 'indoor sandals', please tell me she hasn't spent £50 on a pair of birkenstocks to wear indoors?
oh yes oh yes. And she’s buying another pair to wear outdoors as well apparently (she said this in her recent YouTube vid or maybe IGTV, I don’t know they’re all the same). Could you not just wear the ‘indoor’ ones outdoors?

Reactions: 3
oh yes oh yes. And she’s buying another pair to wear outdoors as well apparently (she said this in her recent YouTube vid or maybe IGTV, I don’t know they’re all the same). Could you not just wear the ‘indoor’ ones outdoors?
That’s so wasteful?! I got the same pair a couple of years ago because they’re super handy for the beach and you can just wash them and they’re good to go. I would kinda get it if they were the cork kind which you wouldn’t want to get wet...she sure loves to buy stuff for someone with such a curated, minimal, capsule life.

Reactions: 3
I seem to recall this being another example of how Mark runs their household... not sure of the exact wording but he wouldn’t ‘let’ her wear them indoors and outdoors. Which I get because who knows what you’re walking in... but is it just me who doesn’t understand indoor shoes at all?! I live in bare feet!

Reactions: 10
I understand slippers but I feel like I wouldn't want to wear big sandals like that around indoors

The evas are lightweight so basically like sliders but not gonna fall off your feet. Birkenstocks on the whole are v comfortable and supportive. I think they make good house shoes if you have hard floors or you're taking bins out and hanging out the washing etc. But it does seem a bit ott when you're living in a small upstairs flat that's mostly carpet. I think it's mostly so her home outfits look more insta friendly. Tbh I find it weirder wearing jeans and shirts in the house but that might just be me.

Reactions: 14
So Anna made a huge song and dance about how she is not going to use products that aren't made for all skintones and how she was never using her beloved Chanel bronzer again. I see she is still using Origins Ginzing which she even says is only for skintones similar to hers. Bit hypocritical?

Reactions: 13
So Anna made a huge song and dance about how she is not going to use products that aren't made for all skintones and how she was never using her beloved Chanel bronzer again. I see she is still using Origins Ginzing which she even says is only for skintones similar to hers. Bit hypocritical?
They all are. BLM? According to them is so 2000.

I follow the group but only for the book recommendations!!
I am following this, is quite good too -https://www.facebook.com/groups/22851715381925391873/

Reactions: 2
Thought this might be the case before long!

Who uses that many skin products? It's no wonder her skin is breaking out.

Reactions: 5
Listened to their latest podcast episode (topic: Weddings) and Anna mentioned that she felt less pressure from her family to have a big wedding because someone else in the family had a big wedding but it didn't end well....any idea who she was talking about? Did someone say that her sister had been married?

Reactions: 8
Lily just constantly talks about is how special she is, how unique she is, how unique and unconventional her wedding was. She’s utterly convinced of her own exceptionality. I feel this kind of mindset can only come from someone who’s been led to believe this by Mummy and Daddy and never been properly challenged. What must she be like when she doesn’t get her own way. She must be a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.