The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily just constantly talks about is how special she is, how unique she is, how unique and unconventional her wedding was. She’s utterly convinced of her own exceptionality. I feel this kind of mindset can only come from someone who’s been led to believe this by Mummy and Daddy and never been properly challenged. What must she be like when she doesn’t get her own way. She must be a nasty piece of work.
It just screams private school and no real world experience to me

Reactions: 7
That 430 pound LED mask is almost half my monthly salary. Paired with that Augustinus Bader cream which costs around 200 pounds , does she really think that she provides accessible content for the average viewer?

Reactions: 9
For people who have listened to their latest podcast episode. When she talks about her parents getting burned by a big family wedding in the past. Could it be her sister? Did she actually get married?

Reactions: 5
For people who have listened to their latest podcast episode. When she talks about her parents getting burned by a big family wedding in the past. Could it be her sister? Did she actually get married?
I thought this too... I really clearly remember there being a lot of chat about her sister’s upcoming wedding when I first became aware of her in...2014/15? It was around the time my friends started getting married which is probably why it sticks out.

Her sister seems very private but Anna never mentions a brother-in-law and her sister seems to be off on her travels alone so I have just assumed it didn’t go ahead. However, from her mentions on the podcast today of a big wedding not necessarily leading to a happy marriage it suggests it did but just didn’t last long... that’s a shame for them and I hope her sister is happy. She seems like a sweet girl. Does anyone else remember that she was apparently best friends with Hello October from growing up together?

If we ever make it to the next thread, like on what suggested on Lily Poo’s thread, the thread title should include FREEANNA or RunAnnaRun because she can defo do better without the deadweight Pooble dragging her down with all her self-importance, arrogance and ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too... I really clearly remember there being a lot of chat about her sister’s upcoming wedding when I first became aware of her in...2014/15? It was around the time my friends started getting married which is probably why it sticks out.

Her sister seems very private but Anna never mentions a brother-in-law and her sister seems to be off on her travels alone so I have just assumed it didn’t go ahead. However, from her mentions on the podcast today of a big wedding not necessarily leading to a happy marriage it suggests it did but just didn’t last long... that’s a shame for them and I hope her sister is happy. She seems like a sweet girl. Does anyone else remember that she was apparently best friends with Hello October from growing up together?
On her blog Anna made a reference to having been a bridesmaid at her sister’s wedding but that it was something she kept private. Her sister is definitely single now. I also picked up on the reference to it ending badly and that of had been the traditional country estate wedding.

she also made reference to mark’s dad in the past tense - I think he has potentially passed away.

Reactions: 1
On her blog Anna made a reference to having been a bridesmaid at her sister’s wedding but that it was something she kept private. Her sister is definitely single now. I also picked up on the reference to it ending badly and that of had been the traditional country estate wedding.

she also made reference to mark’s dad in the past tense - I think he has potentially passed away.
Re: Mark’s dad - I think we discussed in an earlier thread that whatever he might have inherited from him went to the current house down payment/mortgage. Or maybe that was on GG.

That 430 pound LED mask is almost half my monthly salary. Paired with that Augustinus Bader cream which costs around 200 pounds , does she really think that she provides accessible content for the average viewer?
Believe it or not, but people will buy one of those items because of posts like that. Sure, most people won’t be able to buy all of the things shown, and it may be a splurge, but it’s not about us buying everything.

Reactions: 3
So Anna has confirmed that Mark works for her / with her. I felt like she hyped Mark up too much, almost like when a parent goes on and on about how smart and advanced their child is. We get it he takes photos for you and does the editing and you like the arrangement but all the gushing about it being the best year of her life felt a bit forced imo like she was trying hard to justify it to her audience. I wonder if after Mark finished his master's if he struggled to find a job or if the salary offers weren't great and they thought it would be more worth his while to just work with Anna? Also, Anna was totally setting it up for moving house / baby news with her 'I only announce things once everything is confirmed and not before.'

Edited to add: Weren't we discussing Mark working for Anna like a week or 2 ago? Wonder if she reads here.....

Reactions: 11
So Anna has confirmed that Mark works for her / with her. I felt like she hyped Mark up too much, almost like when a parent goes on and on about how smart and advanced their child is. We get it he takes photos for you and does the editing and you like the arrangement but all the gushing about it being the best year of her life felt a bit forced imo like she was trying hard to justify it to her audience. I wonder if after Mark finished his master's if he struggled to find a job or if the salary offers weren't great and they thought it would be more worth his while to just work with Anna? Also, Anna was totally setting it up for moving house / baby news with her 'I only announce things once everything is confirmed and not before.'

Edited to add: Weren't we discussing Mark working for Anna like a week or 2 ago? Wonder if she reads here.....
Yes I wondered whether Mark was having trouble finding a job, as this seems like a strange decision career wise, and as someone said on Lily’s thread, it’s risky for them to put all their eggs in one basket financially.

Yes I wondered whether Mark was having trouble finding a job, as this seems like a strange decision career wise, and as someone said on Lily’s thread, it’s risky for them to put all their eggs in one basket financially.
Personally, I think it’s a tax thing, if she pays him she can pay less tax herself, I don’t think he would have struggled to get a job, he used to have a good job in London, but working for Anna is easy and for lots of money

Doesn’t seem like pandemic has affected her, she is still spending 300pound a month on clothes. I would be so cautious if I am putting all eggs in a basket. They go to the beach during working time is....

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how her business is enough work for 2 people, full time? 80 hours a week? I guess one of the benefits of being self employed is that you can work less than that, but she acts like they both work super hard.

I’d love to know what she counts as ‘work’. Does getting dressed in the morning count if she takes an OOTD? Cooking dinner if she shares the recipe on IG?

From watching her video I understand that she gets ready and poses for photos/films a video/writes a blog post that mark edits and uploads, and then she might reply to some comments. How is that enough work for 2 people? She also has a management agency that handles all the brand stuff so it’s not like he’s doing that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm also baffled - why would you want to put all your eggs into one basket? Especially after all the effort in getting a Masters degree in a completely different subject? Did they confirm he actually got the Masters?

Also, I adore my husband and really enjoy his company, but I can't help but feel relationships are stronger when you each have your own interests, friends etc. as well as stuff shared. It all seems a bit...suffocating?

For me this just confirms Influences live on a different planet.

ETA: To echo others, how is there enough work for two!? Well, clearly there isn't when they go to Halfords and the beach during 'working' hours...

ETA: To echo others, how is there enough work for two!? Well, clearly there isn't when they go to Halfords and the beach during 'working' hours...
I rolled my eyes when Anna said she knows he's at Halfords because it's on his to do list. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I rolled my eyes when Anna said she knows he's at Halfords because it's on his to do list. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if she sees going to Halfords as a ‘work task’, because they’ll need the car to go to Waitrose and Partners to pick up the stuff for her ads 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm also baffled - why would you want to put all your eggs into one basket? Especially after all the effort in getting a Masters degree in a completely different subject? Did they confirm he actually got the Masters?

Also, I adore my husband and really enjoy his company, but I can't help but feel relationships are stronger when you each have your own interests, friends etc. as well as stuff shared. It all seems a bit...suffocating?

For me this just confirms Influences live on a different planet.

so true, influencers really do live on another planet, if some influencers can get 3 grand for an insta post (i don't even make that in a month) then i reckon she can afford it...! just feels a bit weird saying it's the best year of your life during a pandemic - READ THE ROOM PEOPLE

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

it seems ridiculous to me! civil engineering is a steady industry unlike youtube. but i could imagine maybe his dad dying made him reevaluate what was important, if it was a high pressure job and the stress of his masters?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.