The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys brace yourselves, lil’ good ol’ Ralphie Chops is selling his newborn spring capshool wardrobe this Sunday in case you want to *pick up* a few *investment pieces*! 😍😍😍
E7C102CB-FCEB-4822-865B-28604E63DF82.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys brace yourselves, lil’ good ol’ Ralphie Chops is selling his newborn spring capshool wardrobe this Sunday in case you want to *pick up* a few *investment pieces*! 😍😍😍
View attachment 1260222
Is Lily and Anna having a secret competition as to which baby grow faster?

I just clicked on the website, nice clothes but I legit hope that the kids will grow up loving brightest pink, brightest green and brightest blue. Thank god I was born in the 90s, idk how I would feel dressing up in 50 shades of mud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In the 2000s bras were all super pushed up and very rounded. It didn't realize it at the time but it is actually a distinctive look. Think of the pointed cups of the 50s and 60s. Bras changed over time. The trend now is either for a soft bralette or no bra at all. I feel very exposed when I wear a tight top but don't have a padded bra. I can understand why some people think it is body shaming to say that women should were a more supportive bra. It's personal preference. Like the people that hated the trend of having your bottom showing with really short denim shorts.
I don't remember bras being that way in the 2000s. I always wore t shirt bras with light padding. I remember the Wonderbra trend in the early 90s and Glossies sheer revival in the mid 90s but bras as a whole in the 2000s weren't a standard pushed up rounded look. There was a WAG look that Victoria Beckham exemplified of fake rounded tits under the chin, but that didn't affect bra styles en masse.

Reactions: 2
Is she wearing that horrible Max Mara vintage jacket?!

It’s just so UGLY!
The length is so awkward and the fit is terrible.

If it wasn’t branded she would no way be wearing it.
I ghostwrote this comment.

But seriously, we don't talk enough about how every possible aspects of it is just plain terrible, yet she's so proud of it "My ViNtAgE MaX MaRa JaCkEt". It's hideous!!!

I'd also like to add that the colour is ugly too.

Reactions: 22

But seriously, we don't talk enough about how every possible aspects of it is just plain terrible, yet she's so proud of it "My ViNtAgE MaX MaRa JaCkEt". It's hideous!!!

She allegedly bought a fake toteme coat too lol. Ah babeeee

They sold themselves to the devil. They all know the drama about Rose Inc yet happily promoting Rose Inc. Why do people still listening to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I thought the same when I saw the Rose Inc thing. If any of her 'followers' think she cares, here's proof that she doesn't give two shits as long as someone pays her.
I also think the MaxMara coat is horrible and so dated. The Mango dupe she posted yesterday (AF link obvs) is much nicer.

Reactions: 9
IMG_20220512_132404.jpg

Mawk, are you slacking off at work again?

ETA
IMG_20220512_133250.jpg

I can't with the orange fake tan..
The absolute state of ther!!! How is she not embarrassed being around people who actually make an effort to look nice?? You can't just show up to an event in slippers!!!! And a satin shirt lmao what even is this anymore???

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

How did I forget to mention the colour!! It’s VILE

The only way it could look even worse is if she wore it over that UPS uniform.

Don’t get any ideas Nanna!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get the Djavenue hype, is just blazer and shirt that has been in the market for yonks.

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing these clogs to networking events? Wearing them with a satin shirt doesn’t make them professional. A clean sleek trainer can pass for casual smart. A backless clog does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she wearing these clogs to networking events? Wearing them with a satin shirt doesn’t make them professional. A clean sleek trainer can pass for casual smart. A backless clog does not.
You should be thankful that she didn’t turn up in that ups uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1261114
Mawk, are you slacking off at work again?

ETAView attachment 1261135
I can't with the orange fake tan..
The absolute state of ther!!! How is she not embarrassed being around people who actually make an effort to look nice?? You can't just show up to an event in slippers!!!! And a satin shirt lmao what even is this anymore???
This picture. Fine, she can’t help the fact that she has an – unfortunate looking face, but this pulled back hairstyle is only emphasising her Humpty Dumpty head situation. Why? The orange skin. You ain’t looking bronzed, Nanna! The clothes look exactly like what my mum wore working from home in the 90s, and why the heck is she wearing HOUSE SLIPPERS not only out of the house, but to an event?! Seeing her next to that polished chic lady emphasises Nanna’s bad look even more. Bloody SLIPPERS!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This picture. Fine, she can’t help the fact that she has an – unfortunate looking face, but this pulled back hairstyle is only emphasising her Humpty Dumpty head situation. Why? The orange skin. You ain’t looking bronzed, Nanna! The clothes look exactly like what my mum wore working from home in the 90s, and why the heck is she wearing HOUSE SLIPPERS not only out of the house, but to an event?! Seeing her next to that polished chic lady emphasises Nanna’s bad look even more. Bloody SLIPPERS!
Is the That Girl/clean girl aesthetic that has been going round tiktok. You know, sleek back hair, mum clothes and Pilates. Instead of looking like That Girl, she looks like that potato girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does it irritate anyone else when you go on Anna's profile and see SO MANY mutuals liking her posts? I'm wondering what on earth they see that I don't??!!

Reactions: 9
Does it irritate anyone else when you go on Anna's profile and see SO MANY mutuals liking her posts? I'm wondering what on earth they see that I don't??!!
It's like when your grandma tells you you look cute even when you look like a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't remember bras being that way in the 2000s. I always wore t shirt bras with light padding. I remember the Wonderbra trend in the early 90s and Glossies sheer revival in the mid 90s but bras as a whole in the 2000s weren't a standard pushed up rounded look. There was a WAG look that Victoria Beckham exemplified of fake rounded tits under the chin, but that didn't affect bra styles en masse.
I would say that a lightly padded tshirt bra is exactly what I'm referring to in terms of trends, just a much less extreme version than the Victoria beckam look. It's still a rounded shape with a push up effect with underwire and not a hint of nipple.

Reactions: 13
Is the That Girl/clean girl aesthetic that has been going round tiktok. You know, sleek back hair, mum clothes and Pilates. Instead of looking like That Girl, she looks like that potato girl.
Thats what I would look like if I did it 😂 that’s why I stay in my Lane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.