The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Mawk is standing off to the side with Lil' Chops and directing these moves or is she by herself when she's jumping around like this? So tragic. I can't imagine what people must think of her! 😄
I’m picturing Mawk behind the camera going “watch out for that bollard, babes!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found it funny that they have now focusing on their reel also. I mean they can’t physically ignite reel because you can’t affiliate tit on Tiktok. They must have been reminded by gleam about this because both of them have coincidentally uploaded a new reel today.

927313E3-CF5B-4B45-B86E-78103EC895B4.png
0DF03C74-6CDF-44E0-977C-0BE7CF117C57.png

crazy woman, walking down the street. Crazy woman, walking down the street.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG!! This looks like the start of a fake You've Been Framed video.

Anna love, if you had fallen off the curb at the end I'm sure the £250 would have been in the bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if I will offend someone but her boobs are so saggy. Don’t get me wrong, mine are too especially after having kids, but I would never ever post it for a thousand people to see.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry if I will offend someone but her boobs are so saggy. Don’t get me wrong, mine are too especially after having kids, but I would never ever post it for a thousand people to see.
She doesn't wear a proper bra, that's why. Soft little triangle bras do nothing for the tittens, not even medium sized ones like Anna's

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand women who don't wear bras they way they should be worn. I had a friend who looked like she was never wearing a bra - they would be hanging so low and it looked so slovenly and awful. She was a teacher and complained to me one day that a couple of the other teachers in the break room were not-so-subtly hinting that she get better bras (I can only imagine what her students must have been thinking). I used it as an opportunity to say maybe the straps stretched out in the wash and she needed to adjust them and just pull everything up a bit more but she shut me down and said she hates spending money on bras and underwear and didn't care. This is a person who was otherwise well-dressed and actually kind of conservative. I asked, didn't she ever enjoy buying cute bra/panty sets when she was younger and had a hot date, and nope, she acted annoyed at the thought. I'm trying not to body shame but honestly don't understand why you would buy a bra but not get the proper size and adjust the straps to give you support - that is the whole purpose of a bra.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For some odd reason, these influencers really hate underwire bra. I mean is not as comfy as an unwired bra but when you spend a few hundred on a top, you need to consider what is underneath too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For some odd reason, these influencers really hate underwire bra. I mean is not as comfy as an unwired bra but when you spend a few hundred on a top, you need to consider what is underneath too
If you have it fitted properly, it's not really that uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
those look like normal tits to me, lmao, not everyone was born with perky bahoobas and not everyone has to try to appeal to the beauty standard of being lifted

Reactions: 29
To each their own, of course. But if not lifted and regardless of the aesthetics, they should at least be adequately supported. At least for me, no support means upper back pain but I guess some people aren't bothered by it.

Reactions: 7
those look like normal tits to me, lmao, not everyone was born with perky bahoobas and not everyone has to try to appeal to the beauty standard of being lifted
You act like she's has massive knockers when, in reality, anna's boobs are small, a little soft -- maybe naturally, maybe due the arrival of ralphie chops -- but she doesn't have any great sag going on, nor is she going to knock her teeth out while prancing around the friendly fence, lol.

There is a difference between criticizing her eyebrows -- something she chose to make look antrocious -- or her outfits -- something she can't combine and uses to secure the bag -- and going "oh lord, she needs support, I do, I have saggy breast too, take no h8" while perpetuating toxic beauty standards. And if you look at anna this way, how do you look at bodies of large women with large saggy boobs who don't buy the "oh no, I have to cover up alas someone notices I ain't no size 0 with no 80B bra." crap?

Lastly, I bet if someday she decided to get a surgery and talked about how her "saggy" bust made her insecure, the same peeps who run their mouth about exactly the same thing would hop on here to express their opinions about how it wasn't neccessary and she is showing women "normal" bodies aren't okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am deeply sorry for mentioning her boobs. I suppose it is ok to make fun of her jaw and bottom teeth but not boobs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
How many people here make fun of her jaw and seeming lack of bottom teeth (things she also can’t control)?

Reactions: 8
I think the trend is at the moment for more natural presented boobs & going braless no matter boob size.

Reactions: 2
her jaw/ teeth are mentioned on every page of every thread
I agree, apparently alot on a previous tread.
I made a mistake and I will keep the thoughts for myself, I didn’t want to body shame her, we are all different sizes and we all try to fit in some beauty standards weather by applying makeup to cover our insecurities, by dressing the way we dress ourselfs or by wearing a thin or padded bra.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.