The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the trend is at the moment for more natural presented boobs & going braless no matter boob size.
I rarely wear a bra with wiring (unwired, sometimes padded) and I have big boobs! Probably some people think they look saggy, but more likely they think – that person has big boobs.

I also said she looked 3x her size in a previous comment 😅

Melted cheese, Aquarius, 5ft 7in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her jaw/ teeth are mentioned on every page of every thread
I literally make fun of her jaw every day haha
Maybe karma will bite me one day, as of now, not yet my jaw is still here. Bottom teeth still here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the 2000s bras were all super pushed up and very rounded. It didn't realize it at the time but it is actually a distinctive look. Think of the pointed cups of the 50s and 60s. Bras changed over time. The trend now is either for a soft bralette or no bra at all. I feel very exposed when I wear a tight top but don't have a padded bra. I can understand why some people think it is body shaming to say that women should were a more supportive bra. It's personal preference. Like the people that hated the trend of having your bottom showing with really short denim shorts.

Reactions: 10
As a large chested lady myself, I’m very envious of those of you who let the lady chops hang free, especially out and about. I prefer a little support and would not feel comfortable going completely braless in public public (dog walk, sure), but I sure do wish I had slightly smaller boobs. Mostly so button downs lay flat, swimsuits weren’t a lesson in how tight can I tie straps and I could have a little more freedom in dress options 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As an observer (with no real opinion on boobs) and definitely no judgement on anyone here, it's interesting to see how criticism/opinions on breasts is viewed differently to (eg) criticism/opinions on jaws/teeth/foreheads/feet and everything else. IDK.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In the 2000s bras were all super pushed up and very rounded. It didn't realize it at the time but it is actually a distinctive look. Think of the pointed cups of the 50s and 60s. Bras changed over time. The trend now is either for a soft bralette or no bra at all. I feel very exposed when I wear a tight top but don't have a padded bra. I can understand why some people think it is body shaming to say that women should were a more supportive bra. It's personal preference. Like the people that hated the trend of having your bottom showing with really short denim shorts.
This is so interesting I never thought before about how that super round shape is just as much a product of it's time as the bullet bra but makes total sense!

Reactions: 14
As an observer (with no real opinion on boobs) and definitely no judgement on anyone here, it's interesting to see how criticism/opinions on breasts is viewed differently to (eg) criticism/opinions on jaws/teeth/foreheads/feet and everything else. IDK.
I guess it’s not so much the judgement on the breasts themselves as a disagreement with a previous post that it is some baseline requirement for women to always wear boob scaffolding in order to appear round and perky.

Reactions: 7
I was the person who responded with a personal anecdote after someone else mentioned Anna's bust. I don't have a "baseline requirement for women to always wear boob scaffolding in order to appear round and perky," however, if I were pulled aside by my colleagues and told that I need a better bra (as my friend was), I would be mortified and yes, I actually like a supported look. To each their own. Wear a bullet bra or no bra at all, I don't care. Sorry for taking the chat off on a tangent as I actually don't even think that Anna's boobs look bad.

Like Quote

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can only speak for myself, but I think that no one would be happy to have a forum thread (or several) about themselves. I have laughed out loud several times from reading the comments in here, and it is fun to make fun of all the weird choices influencers make in what they post and how they live their lives. I have probably posted things about the way people look that I wouldn't want anyone to say about me, and when it comes to the way people look, the person often knows it themselves. If someone talks a bit funny because their jaw is crooked, they knowww. Anna knows that and is very aware of it.

While I sometimes think jeez, this woman can never win can she (not saying I am not making comments about her just to be clear) there are threads on tattle I stay faaar away from because they are straight up vile. I read the thread of a girl on youtube that quite clearly has an eating disorder unfortunately, and in her threads I have read people accusing her of being a sociopath and other terrible things- now that is bleak.

So while these threads can be quite harsh and we all know that the way you look is something you can't help, I'm glad that this thread is fun most of the time. God knows all the strange comments I would get if I was an influencer haha...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess it’s not so much the judgement on the breasts themselves as a disagreement with a previous post that it is some baseline requirement for women to always wear boob scaffolding in order to appear round and perky.
Yes, you're right. I guess on a broader level, wearing a bra is about so much more than just wearing a bra. Although there's also a baseline requirement (at least in the world people like Anna inhabit) that you should have plucked eyebrows and a sculpted jaw and a flat stomach. I know there are plenty of perks in their job with all the kindly gifted/PR product/swanning around fancy hotels stuff, but I wouldn't open myself up to that level of scrutiny and criticism for all the tea in China. Having said that, this thread (and Lily's) makes me howl with laughter sometimes and everything is posted with humour and light-heartedness, but (as @AffiliateLinkMe said) that's not always the case and I would totally get strange comments too!

Reactions: 4
I was the person who responded with a personal anecdote after someone else mentioned Anna's bust. I don't have a "baseline requirement for women to always wear boob scaffolding in order to appear round and perky," however, if I were pulled aside by my colleagues and told that I need a better bra (as my friend was), I would be mortified and yes, I actually like a supported look. To each their own. Wear a bullet bra or no bra at all, I don't care. Sorry for taking the chat off on a tangent as I actually don't even think that Anna's boobs look bad.

Like Quote
I’m sorry to hear that about your friend- it’s never ok to say something like that to a colleague, and it’s the person who said it who should be mortified to behave so inappropriately rather than your friend.

Reactions: 6
I found it funny that they have now focusing on their reel also. I mean they can’t physically ignite reel because you can’t affiliate tit on Tiktok. They must have been reminded by gleam about this because both of them have coincidentally uploaded a new reel today.

View attachment 1256956View attachment 1256957
crazy woman, walking down the street. Crazy woman, walking down the street.
Look at the music she chose… “Coming in hot. Please let’s hope she’s being ironic cos that’s the least hot woman I’ve ever seen. I’m 50 years old and can look more hot in my grungy old Jim jams and I don’t put myself on tik tok for a bleeping living. If this was a work assignment in a normal job, you’d be on your final warning by now love. Do you have any imagination???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else with a genuine disgust of clothes with buttons? I've always had it, can't bear them, it makes me sick. Guess we're all different 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
😛 cheeky tongue making an appearance
Is she wearing that horrible Max Mara vintage jacket?!

It’s just so UGLY!
The length is so awkward and the fit is terrible.

If it wasn’t branded she would no way be wearing it.

Reactions: 20
She is! I don’t know what’s worse: the Chanel dupe dad sandals or these shoes worn outside… with socks! 😫
Look I have no comment on her boobs or her jaw because you get what you get but my for goodness sake, how has no one told her she cannot dress herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.