The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do anna and lily actually watch other fashion content creators on tiktok? you can't just post that and expect to gain new viewers. you need to be creative with editing a boring outfit if you're not going to get creative with the outfit itself
It’s the Lizzy Hadfield bare minimum “vibe”. This is exactly what she posts - moody track and eyes self consciously darting about the place

Reactions: 5
IMG_20220510_111425.jpg

your aunt sending you a selfie from her holidays

I am glad my title won but I am also pretty sure I just rephrased someone's comment 🙃 Thanks anyway.

Meanwhile, my eyes are still recovering after seeing this... I do worry they will never recover.
View attachment 1255380
Sorry for double post but can we please have a screenshot of the comments under the tiktok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
151F57A0-38D8-4090-85A3-5689FC4F96A9.png

Like what? Very unflattering! I’m not sure what the point of these TikToks are? She looks so uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Her eyebrows grow out of the top of her sunglasses. Like they're trying to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does she not see how absolutely cringeworthy this is? People have to be passing by and wondering if there's something seriously wrong with her. I bet she's getting some pretty strange looks!
Like you know, 10 years on social media and your fans started calling you hot and us good tattle only keep this on tattle…so you start thinking that you are indeed a hot pie. Also when your husband is on your payroll…

Reactions: 9
Like you know, 10 years on social media and your fans started calling you hot and us good tattle only keep this on tattle…so you start thinking that you are indeed a hot pie. Also when your husband is on your payroll…
Do you think Mawk is standing off to the side with Lil' Chops and directing these moves or is she by herself when she's jumping around like this? So tragic. I can't imagine what people must think of her! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go. There were about five more praising her that I didn't bother to grab.

Screenshot_20220510-092358.png
Screenshot_20220510-092409.png

This is just the most low effort post I've ever seen. She didn't bother to style it any differently than the model when she bought it. Didn't bother to find a pretty background without parked cars. Didn't bother to watch it back and try again with less awkwardness. Hasn't bothered to interact in the comments.

Just a tiny bit of effort would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here you go. There were about five more praising her that I didn't bother to grab.

View attachment 1256671View attachment 1256672

This is just the most low effort post I've ever seen. She didn't bother to style it any differently than the model when she bought it. Didn't bother to find a pretty background without parked cars. Didn't bother to watch it back and try again with less awkwardness. Hasn't bothered to interact in the comments.

Just a tiny bit of effort would be nice.
The King of Queens comparison has killed me :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks to @martaS for the thread title!

Since Anna is now nothing more than a walking, talking affiliate link, there's not much to recap, so instead I've decided to share some of her best fashion and beauty looks from the last thread. Be inspired!

It should also be noted, that in a new low for Anna (a concerning situation, if you will) she has started referring to her 'little lad' as 'little Ralphy chops.'

View attachment 1254173View attachment 1254175View attachment 1254176View attachment 1254178View attachment 1254185
First photo looks like she's thinking of whether she's followed through on a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.