The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m not saying she actually IS fat, ofc she is NOT, she is quite slender, but she looks it in the picture.

As I said, she looks like a pretty, cute fat woman, according to her face in that picture.
Her and Kelly Osbourne have similar face and body structures, they're deceptively small, but they have quite large round head.

If Anna's happy with her round face, more power to her, but if I had a moonface (this is a technical term) I wouldnt have that blunt bob. She looked better with longer wavy hair

Reactions: 13
Of many reasons I stopped following Nanna, it was the ever more ridiculous eyebrows that pushed me over the edge. Just the sight of them literally makes me want to vom 🤢

I literally CANNOT DEAL WITH THOSE EYEBROWS WTF ARE THEY??!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That make up face she pulls does my bloody head in. Can she not think of any other way to look at a camera?
Also what's with AD BREAK. Her whole stories/feed/channel/life is a freaking ad break.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buy a gorgeous makeup palette, use 2 shades.
Someone make it make sense - please and thank you
Screenshot_20220629-174801.png

(Not that she paid for it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said it before but the gleam pictures prove it. Anna looks like a younger version of Barefoot Contessa aka Ina Garten.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F72B1D40-A801-4918-A8D7-978175EB9DF4.png

bless be

F60B89A0-7061-44C7-8A3C-130C6A315459.png

how do they make dollar looking like that in an event?
947C7581-9484-471D-9554-C143BC833597.png

I am really contemplating joining BP, but I really hate the fact they are turning themselves into Hello Fresh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don't really get Beauty Pie but I've been so over exposed to it that I started to feel like it's something I should be a part of.

Reactions: 6
Can't lie, I LOVE BP and am a recent and total convert. I used the 60 day free trial and in true Insta fashion, I am "obsessed"! The products are fantastic, everything feels really luxe, the prices are good (I'm sharing a yearly subscription with a friend so only £30 a year) and I love their ethos of being cruelty free and mostly vegan/clean of nasties. For fellow pasties I would really recommend the facial tanner and tinted moisturiser - best I've ever used (y)

Reactions: 4
Can't lie, I LOVE BP and am a recent and total convert. I used the 60 day free trial and in true Insta fashion, I am "obsessed"! The products are fantastic, everything feels really luxe, the prices are good (I'm sharing a yearly subscription with a friend so only £30 a year) and I love their ethos of being cruelty free and mostly vegan/clean of nasties. For fellow pasties I would really recommend the facial tanner and tinted moisturiser - best I've ever used (y)
Which skin care do you recommend?

Hadn’t thought to share the subscription with a friend! That’s such a good idea!

I love BP too, which pains me to admit cos it’s all so insta-hun 🙄 but everything I’ve bought has been amazing! The body scrub in the orange tub is the best I’ve ever used!

Reactions: 7
Which skin care do you recommend?
Well it's very dependent on the individual isn't it? But I'm in my late forties and use the triple hylauronic serum and the eye cream, the super retinol and the Japanfusion M3 moisturiser at night. I also really like the Japanfusion cleanser. The Genius Elixir is amazing if you like dewy skin. My skin is temperamental but this combo seems to suit it well. TBH there doesn't seem to be one poorly rated product on there so I'm sure you'd find something that worked for you #notanad 😂

Hadn’t thought to share the subscription with a friend! That’s such a good idea!

I love BP too, which pains me to admit cos it’s all so insta-hun 🙄 but everything I’ve bought has been amazing! The body scrub in the orange tub is the best I’ve ever used!
It really lives up to the hype doesn't it? I'm not easily impressed at all but I've been blown away by how good everything is. Sorry to derail!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.