The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you expect her to reply “you’re completely right, thanks to your message I’ve seen the light and will now publicly admit that my clothes are a waste of money and my channel is a lie”? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Of course they bought a Tesla, as Nanna consumes more and more and more. Cutting back on shopping and not basing your livelihood on facilitating consumerism would do so much more. Meanwhile Tesla workers were literally being locked up in China to keep manufacturing as recently as this spring, and Elon Musk says no more working from home for US employees. Some 200 hourly wage employees were laid off in California this week. There are other electric options that don’t involve this megalomaniac man, but of course Anna picked the one that is literally the worst right now for respecting human dignity in the workplace. Because she absolutely doesn’t care about the supply chain, or real sustainability, just brand names. She’s such a total fake POS.

also, the architect doing her extension has tagged her in the renders for their kitchen redo. At this point I don’t even think a reno would be exciting because she’s just so oatmeal and ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
02B352D3-0A17-4993-A607-FE5B46E01818.png

another one of her selfie that looks like 99% of her other selfie. That eyebrow, that smile, that plant and the beige top.

And more importantly, how am I supposed to believe she looks like that when she looks like this…
437B84B0-3032-4A03-9E81-4F888426C2FB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got bollocked on another thread for saying this about Sali Hughes 😀. I totally agree though.
is a legit term though! So weird when people come a bitching forum and tell you what you can say and what you can think. Lmao, like they come here and expect you to do a scientific proof or explanations of what is New Money.

Reactions: 16
She has posted a make up routine as if she hasn't already done it 1000 times. These people just get away with the bare minimum + tons of aff links. I would rather pay full price than use an aff link they get commission from.

Reactions: 15
A fattie?? Sorry, she might not be a size S anymore but fat? Come on 😅
I‘m not saying she actually IS fat, ofc she is NOT, she is quite slender, but she looks it in the picture.

As I said, she looks like a pretty, cute fat woman, according to her face in that picture.

Reactions: 10
is a legit term though! So weird when people come a bitching forum and tell you what you can say and what you can think. Lmao, like they come here and expect you to do a scientific proof or explanations of what is New Money.
Lol I hate it when that happens. Every so often a thread takes a weird turn and someone starts policing it and telling you not to be mean. Virtue
Signalling basically. I mean, are they lost? 🤣

Anna’s not fat at all but she has a really unfortunate chunky face/jaw. Also, personally I think she looks like a troll. The eyebrows really don’t help

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.