The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes exactly, nice to have family time... but doing this occasionally would be 👌
I think it’s important for children to have one on one time with each parent. Both bring something different to the family dynamic. I used to go on long walks with my dad through the woods while mum did things she wanted. I’d go to the beach with my mum because my dad is a fair skinned Scotsman who didn’t like the heat and he pottered around in the shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re the Tesla, they'll have bought it as a company car so they will get huge tax breaks on it. Last year, my husband replaced his company car from a BMW estate to a Tesla and the tax breaks on his electric car has saved him about £400 a month. That's not even including how much cheaper it is run, particularly with the rising petrol prices.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Always find people who wear make up to gym gross. Okay if you just left your work and coming straight to gym, but if you going from your home, just why? 🤢

Reactions: 15
Always find people who wear make up to gym gross. Okay if you just left your work and coming straight to gym, but if you going from your home, just why? 🤢
Showing the makeup = adding more ad links (Nana needs to “work hard”) or else whats the point of the reel? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Re the Tesla, they'll have bought it as a company car so they will get huge tax breaks on it. Last year, my husband replaced his company car from a BMW estate to a Tesla and the tax breaks on his electric car has saved him about £400 a month. That's not even including how much cheaper it is run, particularly with the rising petrol prices.
I was just about to write something similar as we did the exact same thing for those exact same reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm really fed up of this huge baggy jumper partly tucked in obsession of Anna's. It doesn't look chic. It just looks a mess.
That's because she buys it too big thinking it will look oversized and chic... Spoiler, it does not, lol. If she untucked the jumper, it would probably slob awkwardly around her hips, bleeping up her proportions even more. Exactly the same look I get after putting on my grandpa's old sweaters to go in the garden. 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did the same thing, that’s the only reason I recognised it - absolute no brainer, the corporation tax alone it’s saved this year is considerable (sizeable pre-tax expense!) and the benefit in kind is pennies. Also the best car I’ve had.

Reactions: 4
The birks are ugly regardless but it doesn't help that they clash with the color of her cold bare floorboards.

Reactions: 9
I am not hating the outfit, at least they fit nicely and not SWEATER-Y OR LINEN-Y for once. But she needs to burn the birks and the straw bag.
I think they’d look better one size up. Like oversized, but “I’m a laid back mom going to the farmers market than doing some gardening” vibes. They look uncomfy in the crotch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think they’d look better one size up. Like oversized, but “I’m a laid back mom going to the farmers market than doing some gardening” vibes. They look uncomfy in the crotch 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can “uncomfy in the crotch” please be the next thread title? 😂 It’s a theme with her after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She posted a reel with 5 ways to style the dungas got to link a million dupes along the way too

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.