The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers who have never worked an office job in their life do make me laugh when they try to tell us what workwear is 😂

It’s always naff suit-y things or something really inappropriate for most offices.
Inthefrow think matching colour blazer is what boss babe wears, lol. You can’t go into a meeting or a boardroom with purple blazer and pants, doesn’t work 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to the bottom of her Elleme raffia bag? It looks discoloured. Mold or damp maybe?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, the video was probably pre-filmed weeks ago. Many new items popped up on her instagram lately (zebra shirt) that could have been incorporated, I guess those "investments" arrived after April (when this video was filmed😉). She is so boring and bland.
Yea the last time there was a jumper day in south of England was roughly about a month ago, that's probably when it was filmed.

Inthefrow think matching colour blazer is what boss babe wears, lol. You can’t go into a meeting or a boardroom with purple blazer and pants, doesn’t work 🤷‍♀️
They are really ignorant, aren't they? If I gone to work in a pink or lavender suit, people would think I've gone mad. And I work in a pretty progressive/hip/media type company.

Gosh, "boss babe"/"girlboss" makes me want to throw up. Obviously coined by people who never worked proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I work in the creative industries and no one would go in in a matching brightly coloured suit. They’re ignorance really shows them up IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha, can’t believe she has done another capsule wardrobe video! What number is this? FFS Anna, start doing something worth videoing. Couldn’t even be arsed to show the stuff on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_20220627_081356.jpg
This is how I used to get dressed when I had depression. Just chuck on the first thing you see.
Hope she's ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1372829This is how I used to get dressed when I had depression. Just chuck on the first thing you see.
Hope she's ok.
Well, depression is the new trend so im not surprised. I don’t hate this outfit… for lounging around the house. It needs some big cream marks and Spencer’s socks though, rather than flip flops.

Reactions: 12
I'm really fed up of this huge baggy jumper partly tucked in obsession of Anna's. It doesn't look chic. It just looks a mess.

Reactions: 19
Anna’s leaving the house outfits are basically my WFH outfits and/lounging around the house outfits.

It’s still shocking to me how poorly she dresses now. And what’s more — she think she looks great and so fashionable, and she looks a slob in every image.

'Sandals' are just flip flops, no? I guess flip flops aren't very on brand
I’ve always referred to what she’s wearing in the image as flip flops and sandals are a little more fashion forward. Flip flips are for taking out the bins, working in the garden, or as shower shoes at summer camp.

Reactions: 15
Anna’s leaving the house outfits are basically my WFH outfits and/lounging around the house outfits.

It’s still shocking to me how poorly she dresses now. And what’s more — she think she looks great and so fashionable, and she looks a slob in every image.

I’ve always referred to what she’s wearing in the image as flip flops and sandals are a little more fashion forward. Flip flips are for taking out the bins, working in the garden, or as shower shoes at summer camp.

She thinks she is CHIC af cos it’s a bloody Toteme sweater - nvm mind that she still looks slobby and unflattering. 🤔

Btw both Nana and Moany are fruity today with their cherries and STRAWBS 🍒🍓

Reactions: 7
Lol Anna is trying to be that Girl. Lol so really try so hard.
Also, remember what I said about Anna on Monday. Empties and AD - there you go

Reactions: 9
Don’t actually hate today’s reel compared to recent content - it’s a bit more genuinely a ‘day in the life of’, not 80% putting on same bloody makeup as every other day. Didn’t realise they’d bought a Tesla either, better use of company funds than 362728 identical jumpers!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The reel was the best content she’s put out in *YONKS* - was actually nice to see her leave her house for once

Reactions: 10
Don’t actually hate today’s reel compared to recent content - it’s a bit more genuinely a ‘day in the life of’, not 80% putting on same bloody makeup as every other day. Didn’t realise they’d bought a Tesla either, better use of company funds than 362728 identical jumpers!
That is a subtle flex lol and people are expecting these dumb duo to speak up about Roe v Wade..nothing stopping her from going to Pilates since she has plenty of time anyway, her husband doesn’t work. But I totally agreed it was a good reel.

Reactions: 6
Of COUrSE they have a Tesla 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reel was the best content she’s put out in *YONKS* - was actually nice to see her leave her house for once
yeah tbh it was pretty good and also inspired me to do a day like that with my other half, i don't know why but i never thought to split the day up and do half a day of parenting each lol, clearly i am dumb as this is so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yeah tbh it was pretty good and also inspired me to do a day like that with my other half, i don't know why but i never thought to split the day up and do half a day of parenting each lol, clearly i am dumb as this is so obvious
I think maybe both of you want to spend your time together on weekend and both of you don’t work together on weekdays?

Of COUrSE they have a Tesla 🙄
With Nanna’s money lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.