The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck I watched this with a cup of coffee or I'd have fallen straight back asleep.
I just cannot wrap my head around her thought process behind these videos. Surely she must see that she's made this exact video and shown the same damn pieces a million times before on multiple platforms and it's not exactly riveting content??? A summer video that looks like it's been filmed in a drafty house in the depths of winter 🤦‍♀️ Wearing a thick jumper and jeans doesn't exactly scream summer to me either. She really doesn't give a duck anymore and if I didn't know she'll still make good money off this trainwreck I'd even feel sorry because her world is so bleeping beige and she seems to have lost all her passion for style she once had.

Can't remember the last time I finished one of her videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank duck I watched this with a cup of coffee or I'd have fallen straight back asleep.
I just cannot wrap my head around her thought process behind these videos. Surely she must see that she's made this exact video and shown the same damn pieces a million times before on multiple platforms and it's not exactly riveting content??? A summer video that looks like it's been filmed in a drafty house in the depths of winter 🤦‍♀️ Wearing a thick jumper and jeans doesn't exactly scream summer to me either. She really doesn't give a duck anymore.

Can't remember the last time I finished one of her videos.
She is doing another capshit wardrobe video because her capshit wardrobe videos used to be her best performing one. The horse is already dead Anna.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t have a capsule wardrobe though. I’d bet a million quid that behind the camera is an entire wardrobe of the same grey and beige outfits and she’s kept the hanging rail as her “capsule”.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
56C5C2CB-20EA-4877-8B22-1BBB3703EE90.png
She doesn’t have a capsule wardrobe though. I’d bet a million quid that behind the camera is an entire wardrobe of the same grey and beige outfits and she’s kept the hanging rail as her “capsule”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I am surprised she didnt share the UPS brown arket linen set, and THAT yellow Toteme dress (*ad-not paid, ongoing job* or watever stupid disclaimer these people have to tag as)

The comments section is really on fire and more interesting than the actual video.
And the likes are coming in fast and furious as well.

Ps surely the Alicia’s comment is dripping with sarcasm?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am surprised she didnt share the UPS brown arket linen set, and THAT yellow Toteme dress (*ad-not paid, ongoing job* or watever stupid disclaimer these people have to tag as)

The comments section is really on fire and more interesting than the actual video.
And the likes are coming in fast and furious as well.

Ps surely the Alicia’s comment is dripping with sarcasm?
Anna tries ‘colourful’ (i.e. not coral) eyeshadow for a week and it’s considered groundbreaking. That bar is set so low she could walk over it without noticing …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so surprised all those comments on her video are still there. I wonder why they haven't been deleted like they usually are. 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm so surprised all those comments on her video are still there. I wonder why they haven't been deleted like they usually are. 🤔
Comments on her last 4 videos or so haven't been deleted either. She doesn't read them anymore because she genuinely doesn't give a duck about her viewers. Those people defending her always make me cringe so bad.

Reactions: 32
I think she and Mark have to consciously not look at the comments and tune out the negativity & just carry on with their same boring lives and pretend to make videos to pass off as work done. The content has been dull for a while but I wld say she is consistent and tried to put in some effort, but now the videos/ideas are really dead since arrival of baby.
She even stopped recreating the same old outfits she see on other people in the instagram stories. What happened to the garden plans? What happened to the room(s) revamp? Or kitchen updates? Surely those are content worthy?
It’s amazing (and horrifying) she still gets to work with Arket and Net-a-Porter but even so she chooses to feature the most unflattering clothes on herself. I have some Arket pieces (i have to place international order) but none like the ones she chosen. She is such a Toteme fashion victim too none of the pieces she owns/ wears look that chic on her anyway. She is just wearing them for the sake of it.
They are just thriving on their own pure laziness I think.

Reactions: 18
She talks about styling these clothing items, but doesn’t show any cutaways with the clothing on? Or even photos from IG?

Lazy much?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think she and Mark have to consciously not look at the comments and tune out the negativity & just carry on with their same boring lives and pretend to make videos to pass off as work done. The content has been dull for a while but I wld say she is consistent and tried to put in some effort, but now the videos/ideas are really dead since arrival of baby.
She even stopped recreating the same old outfits she see on other people in the instagram stories. What happened to the garden plans? What happened to the room(s) revamp? Or kitchen updates? Surely those are content worthy?
It’s amazing (and horrifying) she still gets to work with Arket and Net-a-Porter but even so she chooses to feature the most unflattering clothes on herself. I have some Arket pieces (i have to place international order) but none like the ones she chosen. She is such a Toteme fashion victim too none of the pieces she owns/ wears look that chic on her anyway. She is just wearing them for the sake of it.
They are just thriving on their own pure laziness I think.
They should look at the comments though. Ellis (the comment in the picture above) phrased it in a super nice way. If they would see it as feedback and do something with it, her videos would have a lot more views.
Also that is how other people grow in their line of work!

• Heart
They should look at the comments though. Ellis (the comment in the picture above) phrased it in a super nice way. If they would see it as feedback and do something with it, her videos would have a lot more views.
Also that is how other people grow in their line of work!
Agree! I saw couple of very polite and constructive comments!

Reactions: 9
My comments have been hidden by Nanna/Mawk.

I was never rude but I wasn’t ‘good vibes only’ either.

I think they have done that to a lot of people to the extent where it now looks like she hardly gets any comments.

They probably realised if they keep going they’ll be left with no comments at all!

Reactions: 16
I always have to triple check to see I haven't gone colour blind whenever I look at her clothing rail

• Haha
She talks about styling these clothing items, but doesn’t show any cutaways with the clothing on? Or even photos from IG?

Lazy much?
I haven’t watched her vlogs for about two years, does she do B role anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to the bottom of her Elleme raffia bag? It looks discoloured. Mold or damp maybe?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, the video was probably pre-filmed weeks ago. Many new items popped up on her instagram lately (zebra shirt) that could have been incorporated, I guess those "investments" arrived after April (when this video was filmed😉). She is so boring and bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.