The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been bashing Mawk for being a tit photographer and cutting her head off, turns out he's been doing his absolute best 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched Justine Leconte's video about her new house and it made me quite excited about the process of the upcoming renovations... Meanwhile Anna, an actual lifestyle creator who doesn't do anything else for living, can't be arsed, lmao, what a shame.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1364496
View attachment 1364505
Quite possibly the ugliest piece of clothing I've ever seen.

View attachment 1364507
*ThAt* YeLLoW dReSS
What the duck is she on about? 🤦‍♀️ She really needs to stop embarrassing herself so publicly.
If I‘m honest I like those outfits? Totally‘d wear that b/w-top. Both the top and the dress at least are a bit fun and not dull and boring and basic as her usual beigey linen sacks. Also, as I mentioned before, I like her casual style on a beach setting, because it’s appropriate there, au contraire a business meeting.

Reactions: 9
I just watched Justine Leconte's video about her new house and it made me quite excited about the process of the upcoming renovations... Meanwhile Anna, an actual lifestyle creator who doesn't do anything else for living, can't be arsed, lmao, what a shame.
I love Justine and am really excited to follow her home renovation project. She is miles above the likes of Anna and Lily not only in her style but also with her work ethic and professionalism.

Reactions: 7
Why in the name of God would NAP partner with Nanna? She has absolutely no style or imagination, and there are endless influencers who would do a better job. Although to be fair, she's very good at encouraging anyone on a spending ban, because she makes everything look so bad, you no longer want to buy it ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.