The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone update me on why she has her Instagram comments limited ? was she getting a lot of hate?

Reactions: 1
If person was a type of bread she'd be a plain old white. Checks out.

Is she saying she's been wearing these gold silky too long trousers the whole day while tending to her retching husband?
View attachment 1361418
I've never worked in sales but can't imagine many sales people have the luxury of being able to talk about vomiting and sickness and in the same breath make their sales pitch to the customer and rake it in. Must be nice!

Reactions: 7
I can usually only stomach green apples when I've got a bug, but that's probably too much colour for her kitchen, maybe if you could buy them without the skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont think there will be a Anna and Allana meet up. Anna is too dull to meet up with her. Allana has met the Frow and Geneive (sp?) I dont really follow these two but def they are in a different league from a plain white bread-y Nana moment.
320B7CAC-647E-49DB-8596-999588FB1DA6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don't really follow Allana - used to watch her once in a while but generally find her pretty annoying - but I thought Anna was close to her at one point? Didn't she go and visit her in Canada? I can't remember if she went specifically to visit Allana or if she was there for an event. In any case I thought they would meet up for sure when Allana was in the UK.

Maybe they planned to meet up, but had to cancel due to Mark's norovirus situation.

Reactions: 7
0B05D199-A71B-469A-92B9-81E149156377.jpeg

ORANGE NANA IS BACK!!
For someone with a basic watever wardrobe everytime she posts the same boring outfit it’s from a different place??? No wonder she needs that whole big dusty dank room full of clothing racks to store them all.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
IMG_20220623_161428.jpg

friends-shocked.gif

Quite possibly the ugliest piece of clothing I've ever seen.

IMG_20220623_161401.jpg

*ThAt* YeLLoW dReSS
What the duck is she on about? 🤦‍♀️ She really needs to stop embarrassing herself so publicly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not the most flattering pics of Anna!
Never was IMO

If she means THE yellow dress she has copied from Jessie Bush (but can’t pull off half as well) then she’s not wrong…just once I would love to see Nana wear something she has picked out herself.

Also Net-a-porter need to bin her off immediately. What is this image?
The zebra top will be on Depop by end of the year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.