The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can totally see how / why she’s making money with just add links. The WTE app I lurk has (american) women constantly asking for links to things. Rather than searching on their own, it’s easier to ask for a link to a diaper bag, baby bottles, pacifiers, etc. They’ve been trained by influencers to only buy from links people have shared.
It’s so gross, but she’s also a victim of the system she’s created and it’ll also be her (eventual) downfall.
yup, I see it on tiktok too! when it won't let the creators share a link they usually write what needs to be typed out in order to find the particular item and yet so many people are still asking for a link 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Today she is back promoting Skin+Me, if you look at her face, you should really learn that you shouldn’t f with so many different active ingredients. She would achieve better outcome if she sticks to Nivea. Also cut down on Ribena Anna, you are not 5

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on the latest video aren’t great - between the ones calling out the click bait title, and others asking why she’s showing a Chanel bronzer which isn’t inclusive when that apparently was her new thing, there’s not many positive comments.

I wonder if she’ll address / take onboard the comments, or if Mark will go on a deleting spree when he finally gets around to showing up for work.
Unfortunately the main way to tell YouTube if a video is no good is for it to get a lot of dislikes - comments are engagement after all, whether positive or negative, and I'm guessing the YouTube algorithm feeds off engagement like any other social media platform, so the more the merrier. But yeh, getting dislikes on a video tells YouTube it's not good content, but I don't think people are as generous with the dislike button as the comment section 🤔

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately the main way to tell YouTube if a video is no good is for it to get a lot of dislikes - comments are engagement after all, whether positive or negative, and I'm guessing the YouTube algorithm feeds off engagement like any other social media platform, so the more the merrier. But yeh, getting dislikes on a video tells YouTube it's not good content, but I don't think people are as generous with the dislike button as the comment section 🤔
Actually, dislike counts as engagement as well. It's better not to dislike than to dislike if you want to do them a disservice.

Reactions: 10
Actually, dislike counts as engagement as well. It's better not to dislike than to dislike if you want to do them a disservice.
Ah ok, nevermind. We (viewers) are the real commodity in all of this, us and our eyeballs and thumbs. Our views and opinions mean Jack!

Reactions: 4
The best thing you can do is select “not interested” on a video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
White toast. 🤢 she eats and drinks like 5
If person was a type of bread she'd be a plain old white. Checks out.

Is she saying she's been wearing these gold silky too long trousers the whole day while tending to her retching husband?
IMG_20220622_131259.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure that Arket are grateful to Anna for highlighting how their clothes can corner the ‘great for cleaning up vomit‘ market.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That room looks so sad, looks like my grandparent's mountain cabin pre indoor heating and plumbing

• Haha
haha Anna tries so hard to be a fashion influencer and her idol BB is in a spain with Cos, meanwhile Anna is wiping Mark’s ass and vomit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.