The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Allana Davison is in London…wonder if she will meet up with Anna? Will we get to see Nana actually out and about and not dicking around with grim outfit choices in her sad spare room?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Allana Davison is in London…wonder if she will meet up with Anna? Will we get to see Nana actually out and about and not dicking around with grim outfit choices in her sad spare room?
Another “girls night out!” Vlog coming our way then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doubtful, Anna wouldn’t want to taint her perfect image. Is Allana still in hot water or has that all died down?

Reactions: 8
Ooh good point. I think largely died down? She still seems to have kept some brand deals by the looks of things.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure someone will know the details better than me but I believe she was following some IG accounts associated with racist/white supremacist groups. Her explanation for this, or at least one of them, was that she was keeping up with the news by following these accounts. There’s a lot more to it I think but obviously her acting dumb didn’t go down too well.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure someone will know the details better than me but I i believe she was following some IG accounts associated with racist/white supremacist groups. Her explanation for this, or at least one of them, was that she was keeping up with the news by following these accounts. There’s a lot more to it I think but obviously her acting dumb didn’t go down too well.
Didn’t it also transpire that her family also followed the accounts? Proper mess. I really liked Allana.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
IMG_20220620_113440.jpg
IMG_20220620_113453.jpg

She hasn't responded on her yt comments in YONKS! The fact that comments like these aren't deleted just proves she doesn't even read them anymore. Or Mawk doesn't, whatever.
All her vapid followers defending her in replies and "feeling happy she had a fun night out" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No Father’s Day post for one of her favorite boys and the dad to Ralphie-chops?!
No way would super-private Anna risk it! Then we might know for sure that she has a Ralphie-chops pocket-rocket baby and that Mark is the father and that she's married and that she's a woman! Can't have that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've never really understood these "day in the life" videos. You'd have to have a VERY interesting life to have enough content to collate a 15 minute video of what you do and for it to be worth watching. I can't begin to imagine having the front to think anyone would be interested in a day in my life and I don't sit on my backside all day applying skincare and makeup.

Thinking a day in ones life is interesting is the height of conceit. Well, unless you are a Doctor / the Queen / a proper A list celebrity / politician or have some sort of job that anyone with half a brain cannot just imagine for themselves should they so wish.

I've not watched Anna for a couple of years now but when did this strange elongated leg at the front pose start being a "thing"?

Oh and an advert for some clothing company popped up on here the other day and the images were headless and one was a crotch shot. None of which showed the clothing so you'd know what you might purchase. Perhaps Mark has started a trend?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The comments on the latest video aren’t great - between the ones calling out the click bait title, and others asking why she’s showing a Chanel bronzer which isn’t inclusive when that apparently was her new thing, there’s not many positive comments.

I wonder if she’ll address / take onboard the comments, or if Mark will go on a deleting spree when he finally gets around to showing up for work.

Reactions: 23
I've never really understood these "day in the life" videos. You'd have to have a VERY interesting life to have enough content to collate a 15 minute video of what you do and for it to be worth watching. I can't begin to imagine having the front to think anyone would be interested in a day in my life and I don't sit on my backside all day applying skincare and makeup.

Thinking a day in ones life is interesting is the height of conceit. Well, unless you are a Doctor / the Queen / a proper A list celebrity / politician or have some sort of job that anyone with half a brain cannot just imagine for themselves should they so wish.

I've not watched Anna for a couple of years now but when did this strange elongated leg at the front pose start being a "thing"?

Oh and an advert for some clothing company popped up on here the other day and the images were headless and one was a crotch shot. None of which showed the clothing so you'd know what you might purchase. Perhaps Mark has started a trend?
I actually love a boring day in the life vlog. I put them on as company/background noise when I'm washing dishes or folding laundry or whatever. But I do expect to see the actual day and what they are doing - not a grwm that they've mislabeled as a vlog.

Reactions: 25

My thoughts entirely. As I was watching it I thought, this is so pointless and dull, it might as well be me doing it! 😴😴😴😴😴 I also think it’s the height of conceit. You’re 100% correct! 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t it also transpire that her family also followed the accounts? Proper mess. I really liked Allana.
Yes, she and her family were supporting/following/giving money to the Freedom Convoy here in Canada (anti-government, anti-mask, anti-vax convoy that travelled to the capital to protest. It was funded primarily by right wing American organizations). Honestly, not surprising because she’s besties with the founders of Nudestix who, even though they’re Canadian, are Trump supporters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anna will 100% meet up with Allana; she just won’t share / keep it a secret in order to protect her milquetoast persona.
It’ll randomly come out in, like, 3 years and she’ll *giggle* *giggle* her way through it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Don't tease me.
Look who’s back, and immed resumes regular programming
- belated Father’s Day post
- a bunch begging aff links cos holidays dont pay for themselves
- all her outfit and accessories recs are soooo boring
Straw bags for summer, groundbreaking
Linen shirts and shorts, yawns
It’s amazing how these pple think they can / and they are making money from just posting shopping links of stuff they dont even own. I refused to click and buy anything from their links.

FF29D004-AF60-4ABF-8471-C46B75855A40.jpeg

Omg the brows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can totally see how / why she’s making money with just add links. The WTE app I lurk has (american) women constantly asking for links to things. Rather than searching on their own, it’s easier to ask for a link to a diaper bag, baby bottles, pacifiers, etc. They’ve been trained by influencers to only buy from links people have shared.
It’s so gross, but she’s also a victim of the system she’s created and it’ll also be her (eventual) downfall.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.