The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you ever noticed that at the end of her videos, and especially if she’s gone out somewhere, her pupils looks so much more dilated… I find it so strange. Is that a normal thing?
1st image is during the day
2nd and 3rd images are after a night out. Does alcohol do that to your eyes? Lol I wouldn’t know, I’m not a drinker at all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
have you ever noticed that at the end of her videos, and especially if she’s gone out somewhere, her pupils looks so much more dilated… I find it so strange. Is that a normal thing?
2nd and 3rd images are after a night out. Does alcohol do that to your eyes? Lol I wouldn’t know, I’m not a drinker at all.
It's a normal thing. Pupils tend to dilate when it's darker and shrink when the light is brighter.

Reactions: 18
Ok, well that 3rd picture is a nightmare in the making.

Reactions: 6
I was going to commend her for still putting out videos when she’s been on holiday unlike Lily who has missed the last two uploads, but this video was basically the same as last weeks but without the Mejuri ad in the middle so what was the point.

I don’t really think she can claim to do vlogs if they’re just her sitting in front of her make up table for the whole video…the title is definitely click bait for what the video really is.

Reactions: 21
Are we really that picky that it’s the size of her pupils now? 🤣🤣 Totally normal day v night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks prettier when drinking.

It takes literally 2min to remove her make up. Idk why she doesn’t do that, you can skip all the oil and tit, but why would anyone wants to sleep with a thick layer of foundation and dirt

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She looks prettier when drinking.

It takes literally 2min to remove her make up. Idk why she doesn’t do that, you can skip all the oil and tit, but why would anyone wants to sleep with a thick layer of foundation and dirt
I don’t get this either. When I was younger, no matter how hammered I was, I always removed my makeup. There’s nothing worse than waking up with your eyes stuck together from mascara and having to wash foundation out of your pillow case. It’s just a filthy habit.

Reactions: 27
Anna is an attractive young woman but her fashion sense is ghastly (including the colours she wears) mustard and camo green don't enhance her skin and hair colour. Her clothing is always too big and swamps her frame. She's in a rut and needs a total makeover.

Reactions: 12
I was just going to say this. She has a typical steroid 'moon face'.
I think that's just the shape of her face. If she is on steroids' it's nothing to joke about. I have two friends who have Lupus and they periodically have to good on steroids such as prednisone and they shred your body

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As someone said above, I'm sure this is just variations in the level of light but I'm now smiling imagining Anna having a secret life where she goes out taking narcotics at the weekends loll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As someone said above, I'm sure this is just variations in the level of light but I'm now smiling imagining Anna having a secret life where she goes out taking narcotics at the weekends loll
In my own fantasy world, Anna is totally the mum character that takes her kid’s Ritalin 😆
Ok end of fantasy. I wish her good health.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you guys notice that in the part of the video where she’s showing the train ticket she’s hiding the name of the stating she’s travelling from with her finger?

Nanna we already know you don’t live in Hove 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Imagine Anna was a coke head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that's just the shape of her face. If she is on steroids' it's nothing to joke about. I have two friends who have Lupus and they periodically have to good on steroids such as prednisone and they shred your body
We were discussing that oral steroids can often result in the same face shape Anna has. No one was joking about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Totally. Pred is vile. When I have to take it I need to move back in with my parents as I become suicidal.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.