The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has a new blog post re holiday dressing. Lots of photos of her. There is one partial headshot and about half a dozen headless ones. Closeup crotch one too!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Anna has a new blog post re holiday dressing. Lots of photos of her. There is one partial headshot and about half a dozen headless ones. Closeup crotch one too!
Oh dear I just looked at the pictures, they're very unflattering..ETA taken on that one same street, of course. It's all so repetitive it's starting to feel like torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just in time. Lily’s about to do holiday dressing by the look of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, she really doesn't suit this type of tank top, and the wide leg trousers make it even worse! If I didn't know any better I would think it was middle age fella on his way to a Spar to get a crate of beer, not a young, fit self-proclaimed fashionista. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO BASICS/MINIMALISM. Sorry if this is too mean but this is what it looks like to me.
1653331646510.png

1653331803236.png

How can she be browsing all these blogs and Insta accounts all day every day (there is little evidence to show that she does anything else) and be getting it so wrong? There is no finesse, nothing special about these clothes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Lily and Anna both think they're Brittany Bathgate, and as much as BB has her issues (overthink much me?), she can pull off the minimalist, Row-esque, fisherman sandals vibe really well. These two on the other hand ... errr no. They just look unkempt, shapeless and dull.

Reactions: 22
If I had a blog and my husband took photos of me for it, I'd be really insulted if he kept cropping my head out of all the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does this bag look like a knock off you’d find in a market for £5?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the bag is a rental from the company she seems to have an ongoing collaboration with? Or soon to be gifted by net-a-porter, if you will:(

Reactions: 10
I think that bag is horrible. Like something a tacky 50 year would use. Also tan and black can go together but the white jeans through the balance off. Plus they are not the most flattering items. What has happened to her?

Reactions: 21
Lily and Anna both think they're Brittany Bathgate, and as much as BB has her issues (overthink much me?), she can pull off the minimalist, Row-esque, fisherman sandals vibe really well. These two on the other hand ... errr no. They just look unkempt, shapeless and dull.
BB knows what fits her and isn’t afraid to pay to get things tailored to fit. Those pants need to be taken up like 1.5 inches (if not more). It looks so sloppy with her hems dragging on the ground and hiding the ridiculous dad sandals. Just because you’re 5’7” doesn’t mean you can always buy pants off the rack without a need to adjust.

Reactions: 23
BB knows what fits her and isn’t afraid to pay to get things tailored to fit. Those pants need to be taken up like 1.5 inches (if not more). It looks so sloppy with her hems dragging on the ground and hiding the ridiculous dad sandals. Just because you’re 5’7” doesn’t mean you can always buy pants off the rack without a need to adjust.
And! I know people don't like BB because of her long- windedness and overthinking everything, but with her wardrobe she makes conscious decisions, takes really good care of everything and wears it for several seasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was just about to say exactly this! The tailoring/adjustments that BB has done really make a difference.

Reactions: 7
And! I know people don't like BB because of her long- windedness and overthinking everything, but with her wardrobe she makes conscious decisions, takes really good care of everything and wears it for several seasons.
I don't think buying (or getting gifted) the same items in the same colour just from different brand is the definition of conscious decisions, lmao, but anna should sprint to the tailor asap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.