The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just imagine her smiling to herself after posting a couple of insta stories and thinking "ahh well done Anna, well done" and considering herself done for the day. Also, in my opinion her mahoosive brows are making her look a lot older. She should see someone who really knows what shape would suit her features.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to these?? They suited her face and we're still statement enough for her features. If Mark is the penny pitcher who has stopped her threading allowance I think thats literally the worse thing he's done......and he's worn sandals and socks.

IMG_20220519_201518.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Anna also has quite a small forehead, and I think her eyebrows take up too much of it and make it look even smaller!

Reactions: 23
Whatever happened to these?? They suited her face and we're still statement enough for her features. If Mark is the penny pitcher who has stopped her threading allowance I think thats literally the worse thing he's done......and he's worn sandals and socks.

View attachment 1279149
Her eyes look such a gorgeous colour here, such a shame the monster brows distract from them now!

Reactions: 15
She looks like the byproduct of borat and mr bean with those eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I associate what she wears with someone who chronically overslept, is in the middle of exam season or quite frankly felt under the weather and needed to put some clothes on to get groceries.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I associate what she wears with someone who chronically overslept, is in the middle of exam season or quite frankly felt under the weather and needed to put some clothes on to get groceries.
But DEFINITELY not someone who needs to put the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh, she’s a walking talking ad! Nothing genuine about her anymore. What a shame to think I used to follower her religiously years ago.
Same. I used to look forward to sitting down with a coffee and watching one of her videos. She used to be a really nice follow - there was more variety in her content, she was more relatable, put more effort into the quality of what she put out and wasn't all about the affiliate links.

Oh, and her foundation matched her skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.