The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the new vlog: “He (Ralphy Chops) is just like his father, a hit with the older ladies, they couldn’t get enough of him” 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh wow, I have officially reached the point where I cannot take a second more. There are so many people out there who post great and helpful content, and put time and effort into what they are doing. Anna and Mark are the complete opposite of that.

Reactions: 33
No Lily today. After all these years I prefer Lily to Anna. Fed up of Anna's ADs, dreadful clothes and comedy brows. Lily, despite her faults, seems more open and has fewer ADs.

Reactions: 28
Do you guys think Lily is fading out her YouTube posting and will eventually stop using it as a platform (sorry, I know this is probably the wrong thread)? I wish Anna would stop posting haha..

Reactions: 10
The thumbnail of this video is enough for me to know that I won't be watching. Anything featuring Mawk and I am out! I just checked and the last video of Anna's I watched was a 'week in my life' video from three months ago. Strange to think that a few years back I really enjoyed watching her videos. Back then Mark was at work all day and might just show up at the end of a video. Anna was also a lot less irritating. I find I can't listen to her now at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven’t gone near her channel in months, maybe a year. I’m a bit shocked that these two yokels have 1 video to put out per week and can barely manage anything longer than 15 minutes. from what everyone’s said on here, it’s clear there’s probably no editing so the age old question — WHAT THE F DO THEY DO ALL DAY?

I do see she has 2 longer than 20 minutes but I’m sure that’s just her waffling about her orange eye shadow

Reactions: 27
Do you guys think Lily is fading out her YouTube posting and will eventually stop using it as a platform (sorry, I know this is probably the wrong thread)? I wish Anna would stop posting haha..
I didn't watch Lily's last video, so I don't know exactly what she said, but I think she said she'd be posting on YouTube less often? I'm not surprised if that's the case as IG is more profitable for influencers and requires less effort.

As for Anna, I can see her phasing out YouTube too. We can all see that Anna is very low (no) effort these days and also she doesn't want to seem to share much of her private life at all (or at least she didn't three months ago when I last watched her) so it makes sense that she'll eventually stop making vlogs.

Reactions: 7
My prediction is that she will get pregnant with baby number two, then they will realize that they don't wanna put in the effort or share their life anymore, retire from the interweb and live happily ever after in their capsule vegetable garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My prediction is that she will get pregnant with baby number two, then they will realize that they don't wanna put in the effort or share their life anymore, retire from the interweb and live happily ever after in their capsule vegetable garden.
With what money though? Those aff links won’t last forever. And I doubt Mawk will want to go back to work as his life is too easy right now.

Reactions: 23
her videos- in the toilet, put make up in front of her window, go somewhere, featuring Mark, last shot was always the kitchen. So bleeping boring.

Reactions: 24
I think both Anna and Lily are adopting a 'try to get every video to be sponsored'. It's clear from Lily's moan that she isn't prepared to put in the effort for organic youtube content, the money they make on views is nothing like what it used to be back in the day. So I think they only think its worth their while if the video is paid for by a sponsor.

Reactions: 16
I predict a ghostwritten cookbook called “An edited kitchen” so that they can claim their building works as business expense. (Coming to a The Works bargain bookshop near you soon…)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I predict a ghostwritten cookbook called “An edited kitchen” so that they can claim their building works as business expense. (Coming to a The Works bargain bookshop near you soon…)
Oh that flapjack that looks like blended cardboard? Or the slugs on pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed FdeF, after doing her big 'I'm quitting YouTube' announcement, has reappeared on my subscription page with a haul, so if she can't stay away, I'm certain these two muppets can't manage it ...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.