The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think buying (or getting gifted) the same items in the same colour just from different brand is the definition of conscious decisions, lmao, but anna should sprint to the tailor asap
Of course not, I agree with you. Being an influencer in an of itself is probably the opposite of sustainable.

Reactions: 4
Ditch the wide leg and the outfit has some potential instead of looking as if you cba. Put on boyfriend blue jeans or straight or skinny white jeans, a bra and different shoes (maybe her stringy sandals) it would look actually good.

Reactions: 6
New Monday off for Nanna then?

Meant to write Tuesday lol. Today is Tuesday.
yesterday was affiliate link day, today is rest/lads day.

Jesus, this woman spent all her money on ugly clothes. Fair enough no one wants to wear fitting clothes now as it is no longer in trend but holy cow, all her outfits are so bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Jesus, this woman spent all her money on ugly clothes. Fair enough no one wants to wear fitting clothes now as it is no longer in trend but holy cow, all her outfits are so bad
Jesus!!!!!!
Omg that awkward search for the pocket. CRINGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wow this is such a pointless tiktok, just like Lily‘s recent one. They really don’t understand tiktok huh…

Reactions: 10
I’m confused. All her recent TikTok’s have been on (I believe) Regency Square, so did she take a bag of clothes and film it all at once? Surely they wouldn’t bother going back three weeks in a row. I can just imagine Chloe Miles looking down from her gorgeous apartment judging the Newtons.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She could really do with a bra, I know someone else said this and it didn’t go down well. But she’s showcasing outfits and should be trying to do whatever she can to make them look good.

Reactions: 15
Again new reel with same orange-y eyeshadow and nude lips, boring af! To spend so much £££ on make up and clothes and still look like homeless person ( bless them )…

Reactions: 4
I’m confused. All her recent TikTok’s have been on (I believe) Regency Square, so did she take a bag of clothes and film it all at once? Surely they wouldn’t bother going back three weeks in a row. I can just imagine Chloe Miles looking down from her gorgeous apartment judging the Newtons.
Regency Sq is full of druggies - not sure it's that gorgeous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Regency Sq is full of druggies - not sure it's that gorgeous!
Her apartment is stunning, go look. I don’t know if there’s enough room left for the druggies for all the influencers taking up residence on the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.