The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her apartment is stunning, go look. I don’t know if there’s enough room left for the druggies for all the influencers taking up residence on the streets.
My friend used to live in Regency Square. I loved it! I love Brighton!

Reactions: 3
So? Most of us have a room that’s off limits to guests because it’s not quite right. The parts of her apartment she shows are lovely.
Chloe can write, Anna can’t. That is why Anna wouldn’t make it had she started out today.

Reactions: 6
This popped on my fyp and I think it describes Anna's problem with fashion -- she associates dressing expensive with being chic, oblivious to the fact that it only refers to the amount of cash one spends on an outfit, not the ability to actually combine those items. 🤡

Tattle removed your link. If it's a tiktok I think there are instructions on how to post it on that link above.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
looks like a stash of burlack bags, maybe it's mark's new diy project
I am curious to see how involved is Mark with this project. Of course they can use an ID aka Rebecca but to me, they have so much time in their hand, they can do all the research and planning themselves.

Reactions: 6
Have they used the same interior designer that Lily used for her sad bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.