The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw another content creator complaining that ASOS has stopped doing commission on links. I know ASOS is beneath Anna, but I would love to see other retailers doing the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Does anyone roughly know how much they get paid to do ads or if someone buys using the aff link? I know nothing about the influencer world lol.

Reactions: 3
It's shocking how bad she is when it comes to colours and tones after all these years as an influencer.
The inevitable orange eyeshadow and a mauve lip?? She looks a right mess.
IMG_20220519_114154.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Her eye brows are so gross. Is like 3 days of my post shave armpits. Yuck.

Reactions: 18
She is so repetitive and boring when it comes along with lip and eye colours. Always the same, orange based eyeshadow and nude pink lipsticks. Nothing new for ages Anna!

Reactions: 20
She lost 1K followers in the last month (just like her pal Lily). I gues people are are not there for it
IMG_20220519_130549.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Nanna. I’ve said it before about I’ll say it again. If your eyebrows are thicker than the diameter of your iris, then the proportions are off. And please go and get shade-matched for foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The weird thing about it is that she used to be okay (or at least better than now) with colours, ref. older pictures of her makeup!

Ps. are you allowed to call it an ad break if you aren't taking a break from anything..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just came across this thread and i’m gobsmacked at her brows? I haven’t seen them in a while! Anna has small features nose lips eyes etc and they just swollow her whole face! It’s like she thinks she needs big eyebrows as a thing to make her stand out ( because she’s so boring otherwise) but they are just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just came across this thread and i’m gobsmacked at her brows? I haven’t seen them in a while! Anna has small features nose lips eyes etc and they just swollow her whole face! It’s like she thinks she needs big eyebrows as a thing to make her stand out ( because she’s so boring otherwise) but they are just awful
This isn't even their final form.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
does she know using multiple eyeshadows to create a more vibrant look is an option? seriously, how do make-up brands look at this orange-y eyesituation and go "yeaah, that's the one 🤗"
Listen, she used blush okay. One step at a time.

😂😂😂

I want to know why makeup brands even bother asking her to showcase their makeup. It was an eyeshadow QUAD and she used one shadow. How does that sell me the full quad when I probably have the same eyeshadow tone in either a single or some other palette??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand the laminated brow trend. Why are people making their brow hairs go up like that? It looks so unnatural and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Listen, she used blush okay. One step at a time.

😂😂😂

I want to know why makeup brands even bother asking her to showcase their makeup. It was an eyeshadow QUAD and she used one shadow. How does that sell me the full quad when I probably have the same eyeshadow tone in either a single or some other palette??
She is the only person I saw that used orange eyeshadow. To inject warm, use orange very logical

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.