The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1272572

Few years ago she actually looked quite nice, her skin was glowing and deeper colours gave her face a more healthier look. Now she seems so dull, like she’s affraid of colours, wearing only plain ones. The background in her home doesn’t help either, too much neutrals all around basically… 🫥

View attachment 1272577
Her makeup was so much prettier and her brows didn’t make her look like a Disney villain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On Vestaire Collective you can see a preview of possible new additions to Nanna's wardrobe. Anna spent about £162 on her jumpsuit which she bought second hand on Vestaire Collective (Lily's atrocious pajama set cost about £100 more surprisingly enough) and wore shoes from her wedding day - I'm shocked Nanna didn't crow about how "sustainable" her outfit was.

So what are the coming attractions for Nanna's wardrobe that no one asked for but I'm going to share anyway? The Chanel dad sandals. I knew those Mango knock offs wouldn't last but yes she's looking to get the Chanel Dad Sandals. The other thing is The Row Fisherman sandals which are butt ugly but I've seen this sandal style everywhere - very in like with COS and Toteme's aesthetic but a sandal type that only kids can pull off imho. She's also following another luxury jumpsuit by the brand that she wore to the BAFTA's so that's coming.

Also I find it funny that Anna follows Daily Sleeper (the designer of the pj's Lily wore) on IG but Lily despite tagging them in her outfits on IG does not. I guess someone's bitter about paying full price it seems.
The Row Fisherman sandals are as ugly as they're expensive 😂 (And I do like an ugly shoe!)

Reactions: 6
Basically a retiree
You've hit the nail in the head. Anna and Mark are like smug pensioners, who bought their house on one average wage salary before prices sky rocketed.

They now live their life on their final salary pension, looking down on younger generations, not realising that their position came from luck rather than hard work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yours is incredible. It reads as a grown woman who didn’t get her way the brand deal she wanted.
She pulls a good face doesn’t she! 🤣 I always disliked Lily far more than Anna, but it’s certainly switching now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt that her sister arrived from New Zealand after three years without telling her (meaning she could have prepared for it). Obviously I am nothing but a mere peasant without any practical experience within the realms of the influencing world, but does it really take that much work to post your outfit and find those AF links?

Reactions: 9
There was a 50% chance that Anna will be ginger, I just cannot imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously I am nothing but a mere peasant without any practical experience within the realms of the influencing world, but does it really take that much work to post your outfit and find those AF links?
She could literally do that while taking a tit. ✨multitasking boss babe✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When you realize you wanted to be a stay at home mom but your husband quit his job to be your sorry personal assistant project manager and now your family is reliant on your sole income from a dwindling influencer career that you’ve ceased to put any effort into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Gosh, she’s a walking talking ad! Nothing genuine about her anymore. What a shame to think I used to follower her religiously years ago.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.