The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dear Francis shoes is so ugly, like Clark but expensive

I think we can all agree that those Dear Francis boots are utterly hideous?

(5’7” so yaknow, tall)
5’1 thinks it is hideous too. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dear Francis shoes is so ugly, like Clark but expensive

5’1 thinks it is hideous too. 🙌
Are you me? I thought those were Clark’s and I’m 5’1 too. Twinsies 👯‍♀️

You sure it wasnt the school age thing?
🤣🤣🤣 asking all the intelligent questions. Were you born in September by any chance?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She and Mark need to start their home reno ASAP, before their audience leaves for good.
The last few weeks have clearly shown that they have nothing of substance to offer anymore.

Reactions: 24
So Anna either wear trousers that are too short or too long - there is no middle ground. Why?!

I'm 5'9" and a Virgo ✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those are the ugliest boots I’ve ever seen. She’s lost the plot if she thinks she looks good in them.

My first thought was that they look like those brown Kickers everyone had for school in the 90’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will regret wearing those shoes when Mawk finds another more attractive woman, those needs to be burned! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those are the ugliest boots I’ve ever seen. She’s lost the plot if she thinks she looks good in them.

My first thought was that they look like those brown Kickers everyone had for school in the 90’s 😂
But is free and it is DR Francis….soooo.

Reactions: 8
Can I just say I HATE this stupid beige limp ass coat she keeps banging on about. She definitely wouldn't if it wasn't vINtAgE MaXMarA, it looks disheveled and the lenght is awkward. Nothing looks good with this.
(5'9", 🖕 Anna)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just say I HATE this stupid beige limp ass coat she keeps banging on about. She definitely wouldn't if it wasn't vINtAgE MaXMarA, it looks disheveled and the lenght is awkward. Nothing looks good with this.
(5'9", 🖕 Anna)
Agreed! She wouldn’t buy it from H&M - only loves it for the brand and it’s bloody awful!!!

Reactions: 18
Sorry I forgot to add to my 5'6 above average height that I'm a Capricorn with Virgo rising (TAKE THAT ANNA).

I had a pair of baby blue Clark's wallabee's when I was younger and I hated that my Mum used to make me wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed! There’s a way to wear Wallabees and there’s a way not to wear Wallabees. Anna is in the latter category (surprise surprise 😂).
She just hasn’t got it has she? Yet she has the audacity to think she can advise others how to dress! 🤦🏻‍♀️😬🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed! She wouldn’t buy it from H&M - only loves it for the brand and it’s bloody awful!!!
Yep, and this is the difference between someone who has actual style, versus someone who buys named labels that she's seen are cool on insta and from other influencers. She doesn't have an original bone in her body, why are we still providing these people with incomes 10 x the national average

Reactions: 23
Thank you for this. I’m 36 and struggle with cystic acne since I was 28. I don’t have any wrinkles because I have a slight overweight plus have oily skin but most people at Anna’s age have acne, textured skin, dry patches... cause we’re not photoshopped in real life and have not had any work done.

Umm this is what an average yt woman in her 30s looks like without work done (those monster eyebrows however are all Nanna's). Some have great genes (if you're a lucky one congrats) but many don't hence the sharp rise of cosmetic procedures. If you say no they don't, have you photographed many of them up close? I assure you you'd be surprised how many of them look similar to this. Look at Emilia Clarke or Carey Mulligan. They have many wrinkles in part bc they're so thin. The more thin you are the more wrinkles will show.

Retinol can only do so much. Expensive serums only work best when accompanied by facials and cosmetic procedures - that's the part many dermatologists and celebs fail to say out loud when shilling their skincare line (never buy celeb brand skincare - I assure you they themselves don't use it on their skin on a daily basis).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I was just wondering what they reminded me of and you've nailed it, only mine were navy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Umm this is what an average yt woman in her 30s looks like without work done (those monster eyebrows however are all Nanna's). Some have great genes (if you're a lucky one congrats) but many don't hence the sharp rise of cosmetic procedures. If you say no they don't, have you photographed many of them up close? I assure you you'd be surprised how many of them look similar to this. Look at Emilia Clarke or Carey Mulligan. They have many wrinkles in part bc they're so thin. The more thin you are the more wrinkles will show.
Not disagreeing with your point, but I also think that these are not wrinkles but dehydration lines. For people who struggle with the issue (🙋🏻‍♀️), locking in your moisture with an emollient like Aquaphor is a game changer. (Slugging is becoming a trend on tiktok, that's not for me since I have sensitive eyes, but worth looking into).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.