The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with her references to ‘recreating’ looks that are just jeans, a jumper and a coat. It’s not like she’s trying to emulate the styling from Sex and the City

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We should read this :
apart from being bleeping annoying (guys, being perfect is actually so, so hard, I'M NO FUN, see? i am capable of self-depreciating which isn't really self-depreciating but a way to make you tell me I am, indeed, fun and like me more *INSERT GIGGLY GIGGLES* 😉) the first paragraph didn't age very well
20220111_140810.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have an work from home job, crawl up from bed at 8.52 for a 9am start. Then use the first 15 of work time to do my skin care and coffee. Sigh, I really should read her blog and buy her book to be the best version of myself. :ROFLMAO: Now typing this in toilet because I have just replied a few emails lololol. If Anna knows me, she will be so disappointed ☹. She will advise me to turn on the focus mode on my phone.

View attachment 981578
these are the people she follows lately so….
Same @jaymie, same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
apart from being bleeping annoying (guys, being perfect is actually so, so hard, I'M NO FUN, see? i am capable of self-depreciating which isn't really self-depreciating but a way to make you tell me I am, indeed, fun and like me more *INSERT GIGGLY GIGGLES* 😉) the first paragraph didn't age very well
View attachment 981857
I always imagine her smug face grinning from ear to ear being so proud of how “funny” and “quirky” she thinks she is when she writes her little comments. she’s one of those people who laughs at her own jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just love how she accomplishes several humble brags/digs into one post. (1) of course she gets up at 6am (2) does a morning workout (3) but Ralph let’s her not just sleep enough to be fit enough for that, no (4) he actually lets her sleep till 9 am ……

Reactions: 28
My kids were always up around 5am. I can count the number of times they slept beyond 6am at Ralph's age on one hand. What a smug idiot. I hope all her followers with children unsub right away. She could work out at any point in the day considering she's basically doing zero work. How many parents have the other parent constantly at home to help out too? Hardly any I'd guess so the whole listen to my relatable life, I'm just like you moment is hopefully turns into a cancel Nanna situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
how many parents have the other parent constantly at home to help out too? Hardly any I'd guess so the whole listen to my relatable life, I'm just like you moment is hopefully turns into a cancel Nanna situation.
This is the bit I’m curious about, but I don’t have kids so what do I know lol. There are two of them full time looking after a small baby who can’t run around and muck everything up yet. Yet she still has her parents take him one day a week. Why is she going on about busy? Isn’t the baby going to be sleeping half the time anyway, during half the time that she takes care of him during the day seeing as Mark is there all of the time lol.

Reactions: 19
It’s not relatable at all. I’ve got two kids under 3, husband works full time. I was home with my two today 7am from wake up until they both went to bed at 645pm. Still managed to do some life admin, make all meals, go to a playgroup, workout and bath them both! On my own. She absolutely does not need to work out at 6am.

Reactions: 29
This is the bit I’m curious about, but I don’t have kids so what do I know lol. There are two of them full time looking after a small baby who can’t run around and muck everything up yet. Yet she still has her parents take him one day a week. Why is she going on about busy? Isn’t the baby going to be sleeping half the time anyway, during half the time that she takes care of him during the day seeing as Mark is there all of the time lol.
But you don’t understand. Her parents have to take the baby so Maaaawk can take his peeping paparazzi shots of her guffawing around her favourite fence in Brighton Shoreham! And how on earth are they supposed to look after their sleeping pOcKeT RoCkEt while looking at beige websites to post their *chef’s kiss* affiliate links from?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
But you don’t understand. Her parents have to take the baby so Maaaawk can take his peeping paparazzi shots of her guffawing around her favourite fence in Brighton Shoreham! And how on earth are they supposed to look after their sleeping pOcKeT RoCkEt while looking at beige websites to post their *chef’s kiss* affiliate links from?
Ha ha - you made me laugh out loud with this description!

Reactions: 10
To me, Anna is one of those fake nice people who pretends to be nice to everyone, but she's actually quite calculating behind closed doors.
It's always frustrating because so few people can see through it.
Absolutely this! Lily is a miserable cow and so rude. I think she would make it very clear if she didn't like you. At least you would know where you stood.

Anna would make out you were her bestie then quietly undermine/back stab you.

At this point Anna annoys me so much I want Lily to do well just to piss her off.

This is unhealthy. I need a holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Off topic, but I realized as I was using my Kosas makeup products today, Anna hasn’t shown or talked about them at all. She did that whole video and now nada.

Reactions: 7
I will say, some Babies sleep surprisingly little. And I talk u1 here. I know my husband and I definitely didn’t get much done even when we were both at home. All those clichés about didn’t pee/eat till the evening, didn’t shower…. somehow came true for a while. And I would still argue our baby was an “beginners baby”.
My problem with Anna is, and has been for a long time even pre-Baby, that she cannot say 6am workout, 3 blurry shots and some mails are making you so busy you guys.
By the way- I don’t get the criticism she is acting as if Ralph doesn’t exist? He gets mentioned ALL the time. But why should she mention him in a post about make up? If people go back to work after having a baby they more often than not don’t spam their colleagues with their baby all the time. They show a picture, mention it from time to time but that’s about it. They still have to show up for completely child unrelated stuff and don’t make it all about their newest family member. They also normally don’t say much about their birth apart from some platitudes. And we are not even her colleagues. We are basically the nameless (and faceless) customer on the other side of the counter.

Reactions: 19
Good grief Anna, those brows are out of control! She's going to need two hands just to brush them soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So yesterday Lily was oversized and today Anna is oversized oversized. Jesus they really hate each other

Reactions: 5
So yesterday Lily was oversized and today Anna is oversized oversized. Jesus they really hate each other
I hope the battle carries on, with each of them going for more and more oversized clothing until Anna‘s vlog is literally just a drone shot of a massive coat covering most of Shoreham …

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I realise the whole ‘extra long sleeves’ thing is totally fashionable but it would drive me mad having my jumper sleeves hanging below my coat like that. Yuck. Also, I zoomed in on the poo/digging for spud nails. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LOL at her aff linking an undergarment you can’t even see in the picture. What a twit. I’m quite happy with a bog standard Uniqlo heat tech vest thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.