The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to know why/that she’s in her pjs while working out. Thanks for that essential bit of information. 🙄 Does she think we know her wardrobe so well that we can’t miss that this glimpse of her bottoms DEFINITELY is her pjs? Is it forbidden to workout in your pjs?

Reactions: 3
Guys I need to get off the internet. Had a dream last night about Anna and Zoe Sugg both being 3 months pregnant and announcing in a joint video, both wearing the realisation par leopard print skirts, and pulling their tops up to show off their tiny bumps that look like a bloat after a meal of bread & cheese.

Please send help 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anna is very cringy to watch, she follows every trends to the T. She is trying so hard to be THAT GIRL.

The recreating is a fancy name for copying. Anyway, that is what I dressed when I go out, can you guys swipe up to buy my condom hat

84CD034A-5A3A-4FE0-9CED-91448D18143C.png

grab popcorn. Anna showing her nails, Lily - ‘here is my nail too, but look at my diamond’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG the nails. I actually nearly vommed. 💩💩💩

Also, note how this morning she’s thanking people for feedback on yesterday’s stories (presumably because it was a load of simpering praise from her idiot sheep) but nothing acknowledging that she’d load of comments saying her nails look dirty. Because of course #goodvibesonly

You disingenuous, vacuous twit, Nanna.

Reactions: 14
I don't know what's funnier, that Anna wanted us all to know she was up and working out at 5:30 in the morning or that Lily Pebbles, LILY bought Anna yoga blocks as a pregnancy present. :ROFLMAO:
What I find funniest of all is that Anna got an @ mention for her BFF 'LP' in there - just in case 'LP' somehow missed that Anna was working out at 5.30 a.m.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that’s Lily’s original engagement ring then she’s doing more than showing off her nails; she’s stating that her fingers have unswollen enough to wear her ring again. Of course she’ll prefer Rudy over grey days.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If that’s Lily’s original engagement ring then she’s doing more than showing off her nails; she’s stating that her fingers have unswollen enough to wear her ring again. Of course she’ll prefer Rudy over grey days.
That is what I thought. She is so annoying. What an annoying thing to brag about.

Reactions: 2
Did she get it resized or am I getting mixed up?

Reactions: 5
No ‘ad gifted / PR product’ on this.

Find it hard to believe all the expensive products were purchased* by Nanna herself.

*Because Instahuns typically use the verb to ‘purchase’ rather than plain old to ‘buy’ in this context, probably to make it sound like a respectable, somehow professional choice to shell out their (not) hard earned money rather than rely on being sent stuff for free.

01D60E98-DCB4-4D49-A710-12E1894139DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 969549
Why would you deliberately make your legs look like tree trunks?
Am I the only one who buys clothes when I need them or have an occasion and not just for the duck of it? When I look at influencers like Anna, I'm always between astounded and apalled how often I see a similar caption. "Someone invite me to something so I can wear XYZ" to justify buying stuff that's going to hang in the closet without being worn?? Before an occasion to wear it ever comes, they'll have bought something new already. I find it just as bad as 'retail therapy' which Anna keeps going on about. Promoting spending your money on things you don't need to get a short high is unhealthy and bleeping horrid for the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know this is Anna's thread but the engagement ring from Lily is a whole different story: She said that Rich got a diamomd that then got set in a ring BUT if you look at videos where she first got engaged, the setting is a completely different one than the one now. I suspect she didn't like the ring he proposed with and had it changed. DUH. Typical Lily move🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know this is Anna's thread but the engagement ring from Lily is a whole different story: She said that Rich got a diamomd that then got set in a ring BUT if you look at videos where she first got engaged, the setting is a completely different one than the one now. I suspect she didn't like the ring he proposed with and had it changed. DUH. Typical Lily move🙄🙄🙄
He proposed with her grandmothers ring I believe. He bought her a stone and they went to Covent Garden to make her ring. I hate that I vaguely know this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she get it resized or am I getting mixed up?
Yea she had to get it resized because it didn’t fit her finger anymore.

No ‘ad gifted / PR product’ on this.

Find it hard to believe all the expensive products were purchased* by Nanna herself.

*Because Instahuns typically use the verb to ‘purchase’ rather than plain old to ‘buy’ in this context, probably to make it sound like a respectable, somehow professional choice to shell out their (not) hard earned money rather than rely on being sent stuff for free.

View attachment 969215
Augustinus Bader lip balm is gifted. She said it herself it’s so expensive she wouldn’t buy it herself.

742F7D91-48ED-426A-913F-B01235543F31.jpeg
It It took me a while to understand what on earth is she talking about.Then I realised she meant “discontinued” and “closest”. At least I think that what she meant🤣 oh Anna🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@roarke OMFG Anna is now talking about her engagement ring, they hate each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What in god’s name does she need a business suit for? To play dress up in role as a person with a worthwhile life in her drab, undecorated and dirty spare bedroom?

Same with the makeup, I will never understand why both she and Lily Pebbles, and I’m sure other influencers as well, stick a whole face of makeup on every day when they don’t go anywhere. Not just a smidge of mascara, but bronzer, highlighter, for heaven’s sake. No wonder all of their skin is bloody awful, let your face breathe ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.