The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she can’t be smiling because she was papped by peeping Mawk as she was walking into her favourite fence. It’s a serious business walking into the fences of Shoreham.
She looks like she's about to take a leak on the 2nd pic 🌺🌻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to find a new location. They can't take ALL their photos in front of that one fence. She's wearing the same clothes in the same location - it's boring.

Reactions: 26
She needs to find a new location. They can't take ALL their photos in front of that one fence. She's wearing the same clothes in the same location - it's boring.
Plus, if that were my fence, I’d be a bit annoyed that someone was turning up once a week to spend half an hour or so posing outside of my house and taking pictures. It’s just so weird. You can just imagine the owners peering through the shutters thinking ‘Christ, they’re back again - what on earth are they doing?’ I must admit that if it was my house, I’d be very tempted to turn the hose on them …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can’t handle her thinking she’s scandi cool with these “fashun” looks

She looks so bedraggled and silly like a 12 year old dressing up in her big sister’s (unironed) clothes

And her smugger-than-smug smile really highlights her snaggletooth and dodgy jaw ✨situation✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was watching an old Anna video where she reviewed a dress I'm considering. Christ, her eyebrows were even worse then than they are now! How did her friends let her put this on the internet?! It's genuinely quite rude of them not to have stepped in.

2019 compared to now:

Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 21.29.15.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
she doesn’t want to be a lifestyle blogger anymore because that will entails her showing us Ralph. So she is focusing on becoming the next Scandi wannabe of Shoreham. But she will go back talking about lifestyle when she renovates her house because sponsorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Today's video must be one of the dullest yet ... her winter shoe collection?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe what Anna posted today: a video about her „shoe collection“. Most of the shoes are home slippers, birkenstocks, ugly sandals, ugly trainers … For me, this is the absolute low point of her fashion blogger ambitions. It is the most ridiculous video ever, almost like a parody. Honestly, if I was her, I would be too ashamed to upload this nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Can't wait to see her summer shoe collection vid, so curious to know about her indoor slippers.

Edit: To me the equivalent of showing your indoor shoes is showing your PJs that you've had for years or that one outfit you have for painting.

Edit Edit: Slip on-y?! Push present-y?!?!?!

Edit Edit Edit: She says the Dear Frances boots are worth the price tag (they cost from 500GBP and up) then continues to say: these were gifted:)

I'll stop now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She touched the sole of her shoes :sick::sick:

Do you guys remember when she begged for the Dear Francis boots? She mentioned on her IG that she wanted the park boots but they sent the one with glitters to her. Well, I guess somehow she managed to get the park boots gifted to her too.

Reactions: 16
Wow, I can’t believe her creeping husband actually gets paid (aff linked) and makes a living from taking shots like this?! Wtaf 🙄😳
She looks like she haven’t wash her hair for yonks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t get think she could get any more lazy and full with her ‘content.’ 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
But she is not even scandi.. I feel like the UK fashion blogging scene is always behind the scandi scene. As in they are all now wearing beige minimalist looks which was scandi about 5 years ago but scandi fashion and style now it's just maximalist colourful. In a few years all of them will be all colour, prints and so on but scandi fashion would change to something else. Nothing wrong with the minimalist beige style (it's my style as well), it's just a bit boring when they think they are cool or fashion forward or changing to please everyone. I wish they would just embrace their personal styles and not try to copy anyone else. How infuriating would it be in two years time all of them with their capsule wardrobes will just start going for all colourful, changing everything... all lies basically. If you want to see actual scandi style I recommend Polliani, Karoline Dall, Pernille Rosenkilde!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.