The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forced forward same leg every time pose is so hideous I can’t deal with it! WHO... Who 🙆‍♀️ told her this looks not only good but so good it should be her only pose.

Reactions: 20
Ok wow, this new Video ist so stupid... I really liked the idea behind it and thought, it could be really helpful as I too struggle with nice but warm outfits for weddings or office.... but her outfit suggestions are ridiculous :oops::oops::oops:
The outfits don't really match the purpose: the first outfit would be better as the office outfit than as a wedding look, the home office outfit looks like a Pajama and the office outfit looks like a home office/ casual afternoon outfit...

just not helpful at all, I am really disappointed, as this could have been helpful. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂 what the hell did I just watch

It didn’t just confirm Anna doesn’t know anything about style, but also she lives in a strange parallel universe where someone would wear the outfit of a teacher on parents evening night to a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anna’s solution for warming up quickly in the winter is to put a big coat on. Groundbreaking. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My goodness, those outfits were hideous. I used to love Anna's content and style, and honest don't know how someone could change so much for the worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg who dress up like that to a winter wedding? She isn’t the one that call pull of that look.

Why is influencer telling us how to dress after two years of pandemic, most people don’t care how they look now when they wfh.

Everything look so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Curious if she, in half a year‘s or a year‘s time, is going to make the big confession how, after having the baby, she completely lost herself and her sense of style and now needs to urgently reinvent her capshool wardrobe with certain wishlists and blah di blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ladies, we need to report her to the ASA. Shouldn’t this video be marked as AD?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ladies, we need to report her to the ASA. Shouldn’t this video be marked as AD?
Ooh yes, the disclaimer is right at the bottom of the description box, but no AD in the title. Another Mark duck up?

Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for anyone taking what to wear in an office advice from someone that hasn't stepped foot in an office for 10 years and was trying desperately to justify her pre influencer office life experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone link me to the ASA page where I can report influencers - thanks!

Reactions: 9
I actually had to rewind the video twice, because I had to check if she really suggested these hideous outfits for a wedding and for the office o.o what on earth is going on with her!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s for Mejuri. She finally got sent few new bits of jewellery so we don’t have to only see her one pair of old hoops and wonky rings. Unfortunately still nothing interesting. Allana is always getting sent newest gorgeous jewellery from Mejuri.

Reactions: 14
Wtf is that wedding outfit?! 😳 Those hideous 90’s flared trousers and dad shirt? Who in gods name is inspired by this?! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing with wedding is that, you don’t want to draw attention to herself. The day is not for you. Even Kendall J didn’t do that, why is Anna thinking that is appropriate?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.