The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna interviewed zozo on her “at home with…” podcast, so they do know each other. They don’t live anywhere near one another though, so…

Reactions: 6
I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀
He did that on purpose. He must know they didn’t want to post his exact date of birth.

It may not matter much, but I can understand why they just don’t want that out.

Reactions: 9
He did that on purpose. He must know they didn’t want to post his exact date of birth.

It may not matter much, but I can understand why they just don’t want that out.
Does Alfie look like he has any sort of brain cell in him?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone, I'm 5'8! So I just took the time to count how many capsule warderobe videos Anna has on her channel, and excluding the make- up capsule ones and the one where she fixes Lily's warderobe, I counted 53(!) so in other words, if people feel like they have seen it before, it is because they have...over 50 times (I'm in lockdown okay, I do have a lot of time on my hands haha).
I need to just say well done for counting these all up. Also, imagine having over 50 videos of the same set of sweaters.

“here’s this beige jumper I bought from Totem. Link in the description”
“But what else?” Says the viewer.
“Here’s this beige jumper I bought from Arket. Link in the description”
“Yep, but what else?” Says the viewer.
“Here’s the oatmeal jumper I bought from Whistles. This is out of stock so here’s seven affiliate links to other versions from Arket and Totem”
It BLOWS my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does Alfie look like he has any sort of brain cell in him?
I have somehow managed to filter our Alfie completely in any of my online feeds.

I’m 5’10” btw. I know I have mentioned it before, but in case people had missed it 😜

• Haha
Anna and Zoe know each other, they were at the Gleam parties for years and when Anna and Lily did At home with... podcast at Zoe's they were all chummy chummy.

Reactions: 8
Contenders, ready.
79ED243B-6706-4706-A285-23F7E2B9849A.jpeg

eta; this is my favourite Instagram account, I’d highly recommend a follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surely this is more Nana than Lily?
Oui. We should just merge these threads, then instead of reading comments about the other, they’ll have to read about their own downfalls too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it’s the same gang of us posting on shilly’s thread as well as nanna’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it’s the same gang of us posting on shilly’s thread as well as nanna’s 🤣
I must be in minority then as I’ve never followed Lily or watched her videos, I’ve only seen her when she’s been in Anna’s. All I know about her I’ve read on Anna’s threads! 😂

Reactions: 11
I must be in minority then as I’ve never followed Lily or watched her videos, I’ve only seen her when she’s been in Anna’s. All I know about her I’ve read on Anna’s threads! 😂
It's a two-edged sword following Ms. Poobles; Lily is the most miserable energy draining smacked arse face you'll ever have the misfortune of knowing. On the other hand, she is spectacularly inept at basic everyday life.It's way too entertaining to watch for all the hilarity of a 30 year-old woman, who was raised by a woman, and who has two older sisters, saying "nO oNe ToLd Me YoU wErEn'T sUpPoSeD tO fLuSh TaMpOnS dOwN tHe LoO" after her toiled got clogged lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol I just had to double- check whether I had commented on Anna or Lily’s thread, says it all I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0E8E2304-11B3-4ABB-9805-86F829FB9A6D.png

it says nanushk knitwear, but when you clicked on it, it says…
62351954-27B5-4BFB-B560-3C9DF820D930.png

How she keep selling that she is organised but she is really the least organised person

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.