The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if Anna has a thread here, trying to catch up lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lives in Shoreham but she is pretending she lives in Brighton. In the video is Brighton, because it is nothing-y in Shoreham
I noticed this as well and I'm of two minds. I get she's trying to maintain a degree of privacy by not disclosing where she lives and her baby b/c there are stalkers out there. Lily does this, too and can get away with it b/c she can say she lives in London but London is huge. It's safe to say many ppl on here would never try visit her home/hometown but there are ppl that would.

That being said, these women made their money and got their following by selling out their personal lives and now want to change the script. They should expect their followers to drop as a result and not be surprised their followers are calling them out on it. At this point, they are there just for background noise/"entertainment". I can't think of anyone that goes to their content for fashion/interior inspo or for anything except to distract them.

Reactions: 16
I noticed this as well and I'm of two minds. I get she's trying to maintain a degree of privacy by not disclosing where she lives and her baby b/c there are stalkers out there. Lily does this, too and can get away with it b/c she can say she lives in London but London is huge. It's safe to say many ppl on here would never try visit her home/hometown but there are ppl that would.

That being said, these women made their money and got their following by selling out their personal lives and now want to change the script. They should expect their followers to drop as a result and not be surprised their followers are calling them out on it. At this point, they are there just for background noise/"entertainment". I can't think of anyone that goes to their content for fashion/interior inspo or for anything except to distract them.
Oh Lily on the contrary actively wants people to think she lives in St John Wood or Hampstead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, her thread is nothingy, most of the time is about her brow, her husband, Waitrose and partners…
I think you mean most of the time is about how tall we are and how old we/our children/our third cousins step children were when they started school and how it did/didn't mess them up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think she's ever called him anything else lol. Remember when she first announced she was pregnant "I can finally stop sucking the poor lad in" 🙄
Idk why at first, I thought the lad in this context means mark lol 😂
I don't think she's ever called him anything else lol. Remember when she first announced she was pregnant "I can finally stop sucking the poor lad in" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Interesting planning application, I just hope they will use triple glazing since they are building a glass box...

Reactions: 9
I mean, her thread is nothingy, most of the time is about her brow, her husband, Waitrose and partners…
And people find her trousers too short. And the ongoing comparison/competition to/with Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like with Niomi Smart, the best thing about Anna is this thread and the comments, omgosh I've been laughing for the past 30 minutes reading up, you guys are hilarious! ❤ :coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna looks like Rudy’s real mum. Lily is like the nanny

anna submitted her planning

The planning pic is very nice, I think it will cost them 100k at least. Lily will 100% sell next year

Her house will feature a lot of mdf / birch wood
You're on it! They submitted just last week. Tattle never seizes to amaze me. I had a look at Zoopla and it's predicting that Anna's house went up £146k in value since they purchased, so this extension will add another £150k+ :eek:

@LottieRouge12 this surely will add to her upper middle class pretender image #SoBlessed

Reactions: 11
Zoe put up a vlog and talked about Anna because they were about to meet up. Zoe didn't film that though (but everything else that day) and I don't know when that happened. It was funny seeing Zoe explain how long she has known Anna -10 to 12 years apparently, when the only reason she even meets her is because their babies were born two days apart from each other (according do Zoe). I don't think there was any kind of actual friendship until now.
Had Anna already disclosed her baby’s birth date, or did Zoe let this slip? I know Anna had been quite private about all things Ralph. If two days apart he was either born 27th or 31st Aug…

Reactions: 2
Ralph and Rudy, the 2 R’s best fwends forever (oh man I sense the inherited passive & aggressive jealous friendship already) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had Anna already disclosed her baby’s birth date, or did Zoe let this slip? I know Anna had been quite private about all things Ralph. If two days apart he was either born 27th or 31st Aug…
I was wondering this too, but I haven't watched any of Anna's content lately so I wasn't sure. And I don't know if Alfie Deyes let it slip before Zoe, but in the vlog of hers that I watched, it was definitely Zoe who mentioned the birth date :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.