The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The &Other Stories shirt looks like vomit 🤢
The waY she described that black top "I'm here for an asymmetric sleeve situation" ugghhhhh MAKE IT STOPPP!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She sounds like a middle aged woman who also says “wine o clock”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This woman is really something, she doesn’t post unless she has an AD coming. And when she knows she has an AD that day, she will post some random tit so to slap on AD-break. :rolleyes:

Lily is dumb but Anna is a snake

Reactions: 35
Lmao that story of her showcasing hat is your parents trying to take a pic of something but the front camera is on and it's recording 😭
You were supposed to be a professional, Anna!!!!

This woman is really something, she doesn’t post unless she has an AD coming. And when she knows she has an AD that day, she will post some random tit so to slap on AD-break. :rolleyes:

I can feel and ad break/ AFL coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looool she did this today

Reactions: 4
81D9FFBC-C3BB-4183-B1C9-8820CBD759D8.png
427087B0-786E-47CB-8EF2-06996D165D0E.png

044D97D0-6F7F-497F-B4AD-1643AB14F243.png
Influencing is not rocket science but why does she say ‘all budget’ when it is not categorised in budget. Her blog post is more like for different category of people, husband, kids, beauty lover blah blah

Come on, she is becoming dumber and dumber, stop hanging out with Lily.

Looool she did this today
Honestly she is so predictable, people might think I am Anna lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay maybe I’m being petty, but her Glossier gift story should say Ad-Gifted, right? I know she says ‘thank you for the gift’ but I thought the word Ad needed to be included for gifted items too?

Reactions: 15
why does their house still look like they haven't moved in and it had been empty for 20 years??? that outfit doesn't help either, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why does their house still look like they haven't moved in and it had been empty for 20 years??? that outfit doesn't help either, lol
Are you trying to say that you don't enjoy the capsule wardrobe room and moldy walls that are still drying + single sash windows? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is it with her and hats? They always look so odd on her...is her head too big? Is the hat too big? Just can’t work it out 😂
She needs to turn them round by the looks of things! We're not here for a gnome moment

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is it with her and hats? They always look so odd on her...is her head too big? Is the hat too big? Just can’t work it out 😂
Money definitely doesn't buy you good style. I understand the love for quality, but Anna’s style definitely doesn't reflect the amount of money she spends. She looks so drab all the time.

Reactions: 21
Are you trying to say that you don't enjoy the capsule wardrobe room and moldy walls that are still drying + single sash windows? 😯
maybee 👀 all I'm saying is that my grandpa's grave looks cosier than their house

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s a combination of really thick knit, wide cuff, and her pulling it quite far down on her round head, almost to the eyes. There also isn’t any hair pulled out here and there to soften the look, so it all looks very round, like bundling up a child for winter. I mean, you stay warm that way, but it doesn’t look chic.

Reactions: 15
It’s a combination of really thick knit, wide cuff, and her pulling it quite far down on her round head, almost to the eyes. There also isn’t any hair pulled out here and there to soften the look, so it all looks very round, like bundling up a child for winter. I mean, you stay warm that way, but it doesn’t look chic.
Is a condom hat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Grandmark forgotten to upload?

Edit: nevermind nevermind, all is well at 'Chez Newton' <3

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.