The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a boring Q+A. She is definitely repositioning herself to fashion/skin care only and away from any personal questions.

Reactions: 24
Really avoiding the mummy blogger label as I’m sure she got quite a few parenting ones.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Such a boring Q+A. She is definitely repositioning herself to fashion/skin care only and away from any personal questions.
Probably from all her burner accounts. She ignored all the questions about baby, sex after baby, poo with Mark in the same room questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I DID NOT miss *ad break*, might have to mute her for a few weeks with all the af that are potentially coming up.
I thought the “ad break” thing was a good idea when Medina from @grillodesigns started it to differentiate between her normal creative content and paid content. But the difference is that Medina is actually creative (mostly renter-friendly DIY and interiors), so there issomething to differentiate. There isn’t a single story, post, or video Anna shares that isn’t an ad!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just like she always showers in her swimming cossie!
Question is- did Mark join her afterwards. Sorry TMI.

I wanted to say something about her and Mark's brows but I won't...
She has a more manly face than Mark, having such a thick brows do no justice because they look like gay couple now. Obviously a joke…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry the architect that they will be using is the same as Lucy Williams one. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
She claims she always has a Vichy Antidandruff Shampoo "on hand". Ok, Liarna. I watched her YEARLY empties more than once and suprisingly the Vichy products were never included. She had talked vaguely about her dull hair routine and a handful of products she uses but, hm yet again, said Vichy never got a mention. New sponsorship signed perhaps? Sweater girl is on L'Oréal gravy train - Kiehl's, Vichy, Armani and Lancome makeup (foundation and mascara).

Reactions: 14
She claims she always has a Vichy Antidandruff Shampoo "on hand". Ok, Liarna. I watched her YEARLY empties more than once and suprisingly the Vichy products were never included. She had talked vaguely about her dull hair routine and a handful of products she uses but, hm yet again, said Vichy never got a mention. New sponsorship signed perhaps? Sweater girl is on L'Oréal gravy train - Kiehl's, Vichy, Armani and Lancome makeup (foundation and mascara).
💯 she only ever mentioned bumble2. She is quite savvy with lying, 🤥 this should be her UVP

Reactions: 11
^^^That's right! The only shampoo I remember was Sunday Shampoo by B&B. And... dandruff? What dandruff? Talking about signing sponsorships left, right and centre!

Reactions: 16
was torn between posting it on lily's thread, but since I'm still not recovered from that ad break rubbish, here it goes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
663202B3-BD87-4FDE-BF17-47CC9A257B5C.png

sloppy Anna released the video that was meant to be tomorrow yesterday lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
maybe it's mark's doing again, they cannot sit for 5 minutes now, you guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.