The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to burn those leather pants of hers!!!! I hope they get stuck like the ones Ross had on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times is she going AFL the same four jumpers in the span of 10 days?????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her pants are always so tight, I bet she will unbuckle it the moment she sat down.

I find her to be grosser than Lily, she doesn’t engage with her viewers, every time she does is about AL. Cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking earlier as to how I went from discovering YouTube and bloggers to now having total disdain for the industry

for me it was my late 30s when I discovered them, I was very aware I was heading towards 40 my kids were growing up so I had a bit of time to myself but I felt I’d lost my way in terms of my appearance

so in came Anna lily et al with high st beauty and clothes hauls luckily I’m also a fair skinned brunette so the videos gave me the help I needed to buy properly useful stuff and I began to get a spring in my step

but then they began to afford designer everything and the world becomes anti haul and all they do is shill shite to keep themselves in their posh gear and house so they bring nothing to the table and we criticise

but what I don’t understand is if hauling is bad and we hate them getting stuff for free why aren’t they working with brands actually within the stores like Trinny in Zara and Nadine in Superdrug I want to see try ons videos they would be so valuable as Lordy knows actual model shots are neither use nor ornament

I want Anna etc in cos arket whistles etc etc trying on a dozen things maybe their most popular items I’d find that useful she can tell us how true to size they are even better she’s a flat chested 10-12 bring lily a 12-14 how does the infamous stories/arket blazer look on both of them etc

bring us along on a foundation colour matching again useful

yes Trinny does this but she’s 50 odd with eclectic taste who is doing it for the 30somethings who want decent longwearing useful items

if there are people please let me know

Reactions: 26
View attachment 868046huh? Wait what? The duck? She's SO astronomically far from Travis Barker or Kourt Kardashian they're not even in the same solar system. More like channeling black trashbag considering how legit nothing about this outfit fits right

Is she for real? She really thinks she's a fashion icon
It's the stupid faces she pulls that are so funny. Is she trying to pretend she's been caught by the paps like KK? Jesus.

Mark is a terrible photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to him though she doesn’t exactly help him she’s been professionally photographed for over a decade how does she not know her best angles etc

Reactions: 16
Her pants are always so tight, I bet she will unbuckle it the moment she sat down.

I find her to be grosser than Lily, she doesn’t engage with her viewers, every time she does is about AL. Cow
You know she puts her LEGGINS on the minute the #afflink photos are taken!

I agree - her feed is very impersonal these days. She was heading that way before she had BABY BOY, but since she's returned from MAT LEAVE, every post has been all about making money as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. It feels like she's posted the same pictures of these €500 baggy jumpers of hers every day now for the past few weeks.

yes Trinny does this but she’s 50 odd with eclectic taste who is doing it for the 30somethings who want decent longwearing useful items

if there are people please let me know
I actually can't think of many recommendations here at all!

Ruth Crilly sometimes does fashion haul videos - she's recently featured M&S, Reformation, Hush and Me+Em. She also features fashion in her monthly favourites videos.

Emma Rose Style is worth checking out on YouTube and IG. She's a stylist and features a mix of high-end and high street in her videos/IG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You know she puts her LEGGINS on the minute the #afflink photos are taken!

I agree - her feed is very impersonal these days. She was heading that way before she had BABY BOY, but since she's returned from MAT LEAVE, every post has been all about making money as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. It feels like she's posted the same pictures of these €500 baggy jumpers of hers every day now for the past few weeks.

I actually can't think of many recommendations here at all!

Ruth Crilly sometimes does fashion haul videos - she's recently featured M&S, Reformation, Hush and Me+Em. She also features fashion in her monthly favourites videos.

Emma Rose Style is worth checking out on YouTube and IG. She's a stylist and features a mix of high-end and high street in her videos/IG.
I don’t really follow Ruth but I have a soft spot for her. I find her funny and not as try hard like Anna.

Reactions: 8
Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Megs Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time.
The reason why she acts busy and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is).
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are are matter how much they hurt or disappoint people.
They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.
Her birth chart will say whether she’s a Virgo or a Libra… I get what you’re saying about cusps, but the exact time she was born will put her sun sign as Virgo or Libra, not a mix of both.

She obviously knows duck all about astrology, otherwise she’d know her chart is made up of a multitude of different signs in certain houses, planets etc… nobody is just one sign, but she uses being a vIrGo as a personality trait because she’s as boring as Mark’s potato growing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.
Sorry to say it but cusps don't exist per se. Someone knows their own sign because they know their birth time. Cusps are only from outsider point of view, from lack of information. If she gave us only her birthday, we wouldn't be able to say if she's a virgo or not without her birth time. Also she's pretty much a virgo: pretending to be hyper busy making list and not getting anything done to feel superior to everyone; pretending that everyone is perfect and good vibes only while not sharing anything of emotional depth; her lack of taste and style and flair. Either way, sun sign astrology is pop astrology and has no value to me. And I'm not expecting her to expose her full natal chart soon.

Reactions: 5
Mega Astro rant, beware:
As someone slap bang in the centre of Libra, this is has done wonders for my self esteem 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mega Astro rant, beware:
I see someone’s ex is a Libran 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I see someone’s ex is a Libran 🙄
Why do you turn sarky towards fellow posters? I was talking my thoughts about Anna Newton?

Plus, some of us can keep a man.

I actually have 2 female good friends that are Libra and met others too, how about that? Any problems with that too,?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mega Astro rant, beware:
Lots of libras in my family and agree with this so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't believe in astrology and every time Anna comes out with some cliche line about how she's 'such a virgo' it just makes me roll my eyes. Much like lots of other things she does - buying beige clothes, including Mark in her content, aff linking baby products for $$ while choosing not to show the baby...

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I cannot see her coming back as an influencer mum, she’ll continue as she always has; expensive tit clothes, “organisational tips”, crap blogs with too much ofMark and bad baking recipes. Still, she’ll do better than seething Lily, and it’s going to be glorious to watch.
[/QUOTE
In her first video back Anna mentioned that her son is not going to be part of her content which is smart because judging from other vloggers it doesn't work. They're conflicted about showing their child in vlogs which I understand. I can see her doing 1/4 baby haul stuff and that's about it.
Mega Astro rant, beware:
She is 100% a Virgo. Anna loves to organize and be one step ahead of the game. The rushing around bit is her trying to be relatable. I'm no astrologist but I have heard they absolutely do not believe in "cusp signs".

Reactions: 6
Waiting for Nana to post so we can move on from astrology:p:sneaky:

Mark follows Extinction Rebellion :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.